Corcoran residents ask, “What are the advantages of using veneers for my teeth?”Posted by Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani of the Hanford Family Dental Center has helped many Corcoran-area patients improve the appearance of their teeth. If you have a tooth that is cracked or discolored, or have several teeth that are misaligned, porcelain veneers could be the solution. Veneers are thin pieces of porcelain that are bonded to the teeth to cosmetically improve the appearance of your smile. They have several advantages, including:
- Veneers are thin and don’t require as much enamel removal on the affected tooth or surrounding teeth as crowns. This keeps the surrounding teeth intact and strong, therefore decreasing the potential for problems later.
- Veneers are comfortable and don’t irritate gums.
- Veneers are custom-made so that they’re an exact match of your tooth shade or can be lightened slightly.
- Porcelain veneers are strong and durable. Although they are very thin, your teeth will function properly.
Call the office of Dr. Raiyani today to schedule a consultation. He will begin by conducting an examination of your mouth and having an honest conversation with you about the results you’re hoping to achieve. Dr. Raiyani provides a wide variety of cosmetic dentistry services and is committed to ensuring that every patient is treated with kindness and respect while receiving treatment to help them get the results they want.
- Wondering if cost of porcelain veneers is worth it? Hanford dentist believes it is!
- Hanford, CA patients think teeth veneers cost is worth it
- Avenal, CA, patients find affordable smile improvement with dental veneers
- Corcoran residents ask, “What are the advantages of using veneers for my teeth?”
- Dentist nearby Lemoore, CA, explains the advantages of porcelain veneers
- Understanding porcelain dental veneers in Hanford, CA
- Dentist in Hanford highlights the types of dental veneers
- Veneers at Hanford dental practice enhance the natural beauty of the smile
Back to Veneers Home Page