Hanford, CA dentist wants you to know teeth bonding cost is a good value
Some people are hesitant to explore veneers because of the cost. Hanford Family Dental Center, located in Hanford, CA, offers a more affordable option. We are committed to keeping treatments as minimally invasive as possible. Teeth bonding is worth the cost, and requires less alteration of tooth structure.
Dental bonding is a treatment that can restore and enhance the appearance of teeth. It fixes cracks, chips, discoloration, and imperfections in shape and size of teeth. We also use it to fill small cavities.
Advantages to bonding
- Improved self-assurance– With a significantly enhanced smile, you will enjoy a boost of confidence.
- Stops decay – When used to fix weaker teeth or small cavities, the restoration keeps decay from spreading and strengthens the walls of your teeth.
- Quick – Treatment is usually completed within two hours. There is no need to wait for a lab to make anything, like there is with veneers and dental crowns.
- Durable – The resin used is quite strong.
- Long lasting – With proper care, bonding resin can be expected to last up to a decade.
Caring for your teeth after bonding
An excellent routine oral hygiene method is definitely required to see long lasting results. Brush twice daily, floss at bedtime, and be sure to keep consistent with dental check-ups. At these examinations, not only will your dental hygienist clean your teeth, but Dr. Raiyani will also check that the bonding has not cracked or developed any structural flaws. We also recommend not chewing on hard items such as pen caps, ice, or your nails (this is a perfect excuse to stop that habit!) to ensure that your bonding material has minimal risk of cracking.
Hanford Family Dental Center is the place for you
We operate with the focus always on the patient. Call today to schedule – (559) 530-8080.