Though conservative and, in many instances, reversible, dental bonding provides durability that enables you to enjoy a beautiful smile for years. All it takes to learn if dental bonding is right for you is a consultation with Dr. Raiyani at Hanford Family Dental Care.
A number of dental problems may be repaired or disguised with dental bonding:
- Tooth decay
- Cracks or chips
- Small gaps in between teeth
- Excessive wear
- Sensitivity due to gum recession
- Misshapen teeth
The bonding processDue to the painless, simple treatment process, dental bonding is very popular. Most patients are able to complete treatment without anesthetic and without discomfort. Dr. Raiyani selects the shade of white using a shade guide and roughs the surface of the tooth or teeth being treated. This is achieved gently using a special liquid conditioner. Roughing the tooth surface facilitates the attachment of bonding material to enamel.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani, Dr. Sukhmani Marwaha, Dr. Navneet Kaur and Dr. Dorsa Jalaee provide the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
What our patients say about Dental bonding
By Luis A.
Very professional with fast service. Dentist and Dentist Assistant are very gentle during the procedure. I have found a Dental Office I love!. We will definitely return to this clinic for all of our regular exams, cleanings and dentistry work!
Benefits of bondingSeveral advantages make bonding a popular choice for smile enhancement. This affordable treatment is accessible and takes only one treatment to complete. No waiting, no impressions, and no modification of natural teeth are needed. In a minimally invasive procedure, the smile is made its most beautiful. After bonding, results can be maintained with good oral hygiene and regular dental care to inhibit decay.
Give your smile a boost.
New Patients: (559) 530-8080 | Current Patients: (559) 582-4349
Schedule Your Visit
- Corcoran, CA patients benefit from cosmetic treatments such as dental bonding
- Hanford residents pleased to find out that the cost of teeth bonding is affordable
- Coalinga, CA residents ask, "Will cosmetic bonding improve the appearance and health of my smile?"
- Lemoore area patients ask about teeth bonding
- Dentist in Lemoore, CA, explains dental bonding
- Hanford dentist discusses the benefits, cost, and process for dental bonding
- Well-known cosmetic dental team in Hanford uses bonding to cosmetically improve misaligned or discolored teeth at a reasonable cost
- Dentist in Hanford, CA highlights the benefits of dental bonding