Lemoore area patients ask about teeth bondingBy Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
Imperfections of the smile don’t always require costly cosmetic dental work. Instead, many Lemoore patients with stained, fractured, or gapped teeth can speak to their dental team about the benefits of dental bonding.
Back to Bonding Home Page
What is dental bonding?Dental bonding, sometimes called teeth bonding, is done quickly and easily right in the dental office. At Hanford Family Dental, we provide bonding in practically minutes. The entire procedure is done using a material called composite resin. Composite resin is a clay-like material used by dentists to address imperfections of the smile. It is applied onto a tooth and is shaped in place. A light is used to harden it, and then it is filed down and polished. At this point, it looks just like natural tooth enamel and can disguise problems on the anterior teeth.
Are there alternatives to teeth bonding?There is an alternative that can be used by patients at Hanford Family Dental. This is the placement of porcelain veneers. Porcelain veneers are a great option as well, but they do cost more. Composite resin bonding is done in just one appointment versus two needed for veneers, and it is reversible. However, unlike porcelain veneers, composite resin bonding is not stain resistant and will only last a few years. Patients should take this – as well as cost – into consideration when determining which is more appropriate.
Considering dental bonding for your teeth?Contact the team of Hanford Family Dental today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Nikunj Raiyani to speak to a professional who can provide this treatment. The practice is located at 425 West 7th Street, Suite 104 and can be reached by calling (559) 530-8080. Book a visit to learn more about this method of restoration and many other cosmetic and restorative techniques used in our state-of-the-art dental practice.
- Corcoran, CA patients benefit from cosmetic treatments such as dental bonding
- Hanford residents pleased to find out that the cost of teeth bonding is affordable
- Coalinga, CA residents ask, "Will cosmetic bonding improve the appearance and health of my smile?"
- Lemoore area patients ask about teeth bonding
- Dentist in Lemoore, CA, explains dental bonding
- Hanford dentist discusses the benefits, cost, and process for dental bonding
- Well-known cosmetic dental team in Hanford uses bonding to cosmetically improve misaligned or discolored teeth at a reasonable cost
- Dentist in Hanford, CA highlights the benefits of dental bonding
Back to Bonding Home Page