Tips for finding a cosmetic dentist in California
- Ask for referrals. Today, patients are more likely to search Google than the yellow pages, but the best beginning to your search starts with a trusted friend or relative. If you know someone who has had cosmetic dental work done, ask for a referral. If your friend raves about the kindness and caring approach that her dentist provides, ask if the practice also provides cosmetic services.
- Review testimonials. Once you’ve narrowed down your search, look at websites and review patient testimonials or before and after photos. This will give you an idea of the range of experience of a particular dentist.
- Review credentials. Check out the dentist’s education, experience, and any special skills that he or she brings to the table. Look for a dentist who has depth of experience but who also employs new technologies and innovative approaches to traditional procedures.
- Meet the dentist. Once you think you’ve found the right match, schedule an appointment for a consultation. Take this time to meet the dentist and ask all of your questions about the problem you believe you have. Ensure that you and the dentist can establish a strong relationship. Do you trust the recommendation? Were your questions answered? Did you feel respected and cared for?
- Consider the office. Your relationship with the dentist is critical, but it’s also important that you have a good feeling about the rest of the team. Your interactions with them will also be important – from the hygienists to the reception staff – in making you feel relaxed and comfortable during your treatment. Also, consider the location of the office. Depending on your specific case, you may need several appointments. If the office is close to work or to home, it will be easier to schedule your follow ups.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani, Dr. Sukhmani Marwaha, Dr. Navneet Kaur and Dr. Dorsa Jalaee provide the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Home Page