Dentist near Coalinga, CA describes the services provided by their cosmetic team of professionalsPosted By Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
The team of professionals at Hanford Family Dental Center welcomes patients near Coalinga, CA to ask our dentist about the cosmetic services provided for patients. Cosmetic dentistry is at the forefront of dental care, providing treatments and opportunities for patients to enhance the appearance of their smiles. Our team – Drs. Raiyani and Marwaha, provide a wide selection of treatment options for patients to consider when interested in improving the appearance (and health) of their teeth!
In addition to cosmetic solutions, our team also provides a variety of general and restorative options, including dentures, dental bridges, and implants. Additionally, we take care of the smile with preventative options including cleanings, examinations, and x-rays. All of these, when combined with a trustworthy team of professionals, can help patients achieve and maintain better oral health and wellness for the rest of their lives! We enjoy working with generations of family members to ensure the entire household is enjoying optimal oral health and is maintaining their smile! In fact, preventive care reduces the overall cost of dental health as it reduces the risk of conditions that can become irreversible, costly, or damaging to the overall smile, including cavities and periodontal disease.
Cosmetic dental services providedAt Hanford Family Dental Center, we listen to patients to help them choose solutions that work best with their specific needs and budget. We offer quality solutions while also keeping options affordable. We welcome patients to ask about the following treatment options available in our practice.
- Dental bonding – composite resin bonding is a popular choice for patients who need to repair areas of breakage. It can be used to change the shape of a tooth or cover an area where the tooth has been chipped. Dental bonding is also used for dental fillings when patients have cavities, as it is a more cosmetic approach than traditional silver amalgam fillings commonly used by dentists.
- Porcelain veneers – when imperfections of the natural teeth exist, and patients want a longer lasting solution than composite resin bonding, they may want to ask about the advantages of using porcelain veneers to enhance the smile. These thin facings are custom fabricated for patients and bonded onto the fronts of teeth to change their overall appearance, shape, and size.
- Six Month Smiles – patients interested in combating misalignment of the teeth may want to ask our team about the advantages of orthodontic alternatives such as Six Month Smiles. Instead of using unsightly metal brackets and wires for years, this method instead utilizes tooth-colored and clear components to achieve the same results in a much shorter period of time, offering a more discreet solution.
- Professional teeth whitening – a brighter, whiter smile exudes not only health but also confidence for patients. We encourage individuals to ask our team about the advantages of using professional products instead of products available over-the-counter. Our professionals can walk patients through the process of brightening the smile with our bleaching products either at home or in the office.
- Dental crowns – there are times when patients will need to repair their natural smile, and this can be completed with the assistance of dental crowns. These “caps” are fabricated for patients to match the shape, size, and color of their natural teeth to ensure that bonding them over the teeth will blend in with the appearance of the rest of the smile. This is incredibly important when protecting and strengthening a tooth while also ensuring it is cosmetically beautiful. We work hard in matching restorations with the natural smile for seamless integration.
CALL OUR OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATIONNew Patients : (559) 530-8080 Existing Patients : (559) 582-4349
Schedule a visit with Drs. Raiyani and Marwaha today!Learn about all Hanford Family Dental Center has to offer for patients who are seeking aesthetic changes to their smiles! Our team of professionals are here to assist patients, including children and adults, with their oral health care needs. We proudly offer general and cosmetic dentistry for the entire family in our state-of-the-art dental facility. Contact the team today at (559) 530-8080 and visit us at 425 West 7th Street, Suite 104. We welcome patients of all ages into our practice for comprehensive, quality care.
- Dentist near Coalinga, CA describes the services provided by their cosmetic team of professionals
- Benefits of teeth whitening treatment explained by a quality dentist in Hanford, CA
- Hanford, CA dentist keeps smiles beautiful by using cosmetic dental fillings
- Experienced dentist serving thinks porcelain veneers cost is worth it!
- Find out how veneers can help you achieve a gorgeous smile, near Corcoran CA!
- Hanford, CA, dentist discusses the cost and goals of cosmetic dentistry
- Tips for finding a cosmetic dentist in California
- Hanford dentist explains benefits of cosmetic dentistry
- Men and women in Hanford, CA seek a dentist who provides affordable cosmetic and orthodontic treatments
- Patients seek Hanford dentist for a beautiful smile makeover
- Hanford dentist explores your goals for a smile makeover
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page