Find out how veneers can help you achieve a gorgeous smile, near Corcoran CA!Posted by Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
Dental veneers are custom-made shells that are designed to cover the front surfaces of your teeth. Porcelain is the preferred material. Porcelain recreates the natural look of your teeth best.
Veneers are used for:
- Discolored teeth (this can occur from tetracycline, excessive fluoride, large resin fillings, or root canal treatments)
- Chipped and broken teeth
- Uneven, irregular shaped, or misaligned teeth
- To prepare a tooth, a thin layer of enamel must be removed from the surface, to make space for the thickness of the shell. A local anesthetic might be used during this step.
- An impression is made of your tooth. This is then sent to a dental laboratory to construct the veneer to exactly fit and match your tooth.
- At the second appointment, the completed shell is compared to your tooth to ensure that the fit and color is the best match. The veneer possibly will need trimmed to have the proper fit.
- The natural tooth is then cleaned, polished and etched. The etching roughens the tooth which increases the strength of the bond.
- The veneer is cemented to the tooth and Dr. Raiyani then evaluates the fit and makes final adjustments.
- Dentist near Coalinga, CA describes the services provided by their cosmetic team of professionals
- Benefits of teeth whitening treatment explained by a quality dentist in Hanford, CA
- Hanford, CA dentist keeps smiles beautiful by using cosmetic dental fillings
- Experienced dentist serving thinks porcelain veneers cost is worth it!
- Find out how veneers can help you achieve a gorgeous smile, near Corcoran CA!
- Hanford, CA, dentist discusses the cost and goals of cosmetic dentistry
- Tips for finding a cosmetic dentist in California
- Hanford dentist explains benefits of cosmetic dentistry
- Men and women in Hanford, CA seek a dentist who provides affordable cosmetic and orthodontic treatments
- Patients seek Hanford dentist for a beautiful smile makeover
- Hanford dentist explores your goals for a smile makeover
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Home Page