Patients in Lemoore, CA ask about the purposes of crowns and bridges
Dental crowns explainedDental crowns are caps placed on teeth. We provide porcelain dental crowns, which are strong, durable, and blend nicely with natural teeth. We can place dental crowns on teeth after root canal treatment or attach them to dental bridges. Dental crowns protect teeth with fractures or damage.
Dental bridges explainedWe provide fixed, cantilever, and resin-bonded dental bridges. Fixed bridges include artificial teeth (pontics) that are nestled between dental crowns. We place the crowns on adjacent teeth to secure dental bridges. Cantilever bridges are used to replace teeth on one side of a gap. Metal bands on adjacent teeth keep resin-bonded bridges in place. The bands, which are bonded to the teeth by using composite resin, anchor the artificial teeth.
Properly caring for dental crowns and dental bridgesAfter treatment, we will explain proper aftercare for either restoration. With excellent oral hygiene habits, dental crowns and dental bridges can last a decade or more. Therefore, it is critical to keep the mouth, teeth, and gums clean and healthy by brushing at least twice a day and flossing before bedtime. Maintaining dental check-ups at least twice a year is another way to maintain your oral and overall health.
Do you want to learn more about dental crowns or dental bridges? Dr. Raiyani will be happy to talk with you during a consultation. Schedule an appointment by calling our friendly team at (559) 530-8080 today.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani, Dr. Sukhmani Marwaha, Dr. Navneet Kaur and Dr. Dorsa Jalaee provide the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- Learn about the dental crown procedure for repairing teeth with Hanford, CA area dentist
- Restore your smile by replacing missing teeth with high quality dental bridges near Avenal, CA
- Dentist near Avenal, CA describes the purpose of restorations including dental crowns and bridges
- Learn about the cost of dental crowns in California
- Porcelain veneers and crowns can be used to enhance the natural smile for Hanford, California area patients
- Hanford, California dentist offers quality dental bridges as tooth replacement option!
- Hanford, CA dentist offers different types of dental crowns
- Dental crowns keep smiles beautiful in Lemoore, CA
- Avenal area dentist explains when dental crowns are needed for the front teeth
- What patients in the Hanford, CA area need to know about dental crown replacement
- Understanding the cost, procedure, and advantages of dental crowns in California
- Finding a dentist for dental crowns and bridges in the Hanford, CA area
- Patients in Lemoore, CA ask about the purposes of crowns and bridges
Back to Crowns & Bridges Home Page