Avenal area dentist explains when dental crowns are needed for the front teethPosted by Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
- The tooth is cracked or significantly damaged
- There is extensive decay
- It has been broken or chipped
- A root canal has been performed on the tooth.
Caring for a front tooth crownTaking care of a dental crown is the same as caring for natural teeth. It’s important to brush and floss every day and see your dentist regularly. Additionally, patients with a crown are advised to avoid habits that could damage it. For example, biting on a pen or chewing on ice could chip or break the crown. Additionally, patients should avoid foods and beverages that can stain the teeth. While crowns made of porcelain don’t stain, the remaining teeth can become discolored which will make the crown stand out.
If you’re worried that a front tooth crown will ruin your smile, don’t be! Dr. Nikunj Raiyani of the Hanford Family Dental Center helps his Avenal-area patients protect their teeth and preserve their smiles beautifully.
- Dentist near Avenal, CA describes the purpose of restorations including dental crowns and bridges
- Learn about the cost of dental crowns in California
- Porcelain veneers and crowns can be used to enhance the natural smile for Hanford, California area patients
- Hanford, California dentist offers quality dental bridges as tooth replacement option!
- Hanford, CA dentist offers different types of dental crowns
- Dental crowns keep smiles beautiful in Lemoore, CA
- Avenal area dentist explains when dental crowns are needed for the front teeth
- What patients in the Hanford, CA area need to know about dental crown replacement
- Understanding the cost, procedure, and advantages of dental crowns in California
- Finding a dentist for dental crowns and bridges in the Hanford, CA area
- Patients in Lemoore, CA ask about the purposes of crowns and bridges
Back to Crowns & Bridges Home Page