Dental crowns keep smiles beautiful in Lemoore, CAPosted by Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
There are times when a crown is the best option to save a tooth.
- Sometimes, a tooth is cracked or beginning to break. A crown can help keep the tooth protected.
- If a tooth is broken, a crown will restore it to a natural look and feel.
- If a decayed area is too large for a filling, a crown will be used.
- If a dental bridge is necessary, crowns will hold it in place.
- A dental implant uses a crown to replace a missing tooth.
Understanding the process:
- Before any work is done, the tooth is numbed.
- The next step is shaping the tooth to make room for the crown. Then dental impression putty is used to make a mold of the tooth, so the crown will not affect your bite.
- A temporary crown will be placed. A dental lab will build the permanent crown.
- At the next visit, Dr. Raiyani checks that the fit and color of the crown are acceptable. If they are, the tooth will be numbed and the crown permanently placed.
- Dentist near Avenal, CA describes the purpose of restorations including dental crowns and bridges
- Learn about the cost of dental crowns in California
- Porcelain veneers and crowns can be used to enhance the natural smile for Hanford, California area patients
- Hanford, California dentist offers quality dental bridges as tooth replacement option!
- Hanford, CA dentist offers different types of dental crowns
- Dental crowns keep smiles beautiful in Lemoore, CA
- Avenal area dentist explains when dental crowns are needed for the front teeth
- What patients in the Hanford, CA area need to know about dental crown replacement
- Understanding the cost, procedure, and advantages of dental crowns in California
- Finding a dentist for dental crowns and bridges in the Hanford, CA area
- Patients in Lemoore, CA ask about the purposes of crowns and bridges
Back to Crowns & Bridges Home Page