Dental crowns keep smiles beautiful in Lemoore, CAPosted by Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
There are times when a crown is the best option to save a tooth.
- Sometimes, a tooth is cracked or beginning to break. A crown can help keep the tooth protected.
- If a tooth is broken, a crown will restore it to a natural look and feel.
- If a decayed area is too large for a filling, a crown will be used.
- If a dental bridge is necessary, crowns will hold it in place.
- A dental implant uses a crown to replace a missing tooth.
Understanding the process:
- Before any work is done, the tooth is numbed.
- The next step is shaping the tooth to make room for the crown. Then dental impression putty is used to make a mold of the tooth, so the crown will not affect your bite.
- A temporary crown will be placed. A dental lab will build the permanent crown.
- At the next visit, Dr. Raiyani checks that the fit and color of the crown are acceptable. If they are, the tooth will be numbed and the crown permanently placed.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani provides the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- Learn about the dental crown procedure for repairing teeth with Hanford, CA area dentist
- Restore your smile by replacing missing teeth with high quality dental bridges near Avenal, CA
- Dentist near Avenal, CA describes the purpose of restorations including dental crowns and bridges
- Learn about the cost of dental crowns in California
- Porcelain veneers and crowns can be used to enhance the natural smile for Hanford, California area patients
- Hanford, California dentist offers quality dental bridges as tooth replacement option!
- Hanford, CA dentist offers different types of dental crowns
- Dental crowns keep smiles beautiful in Lemoore, CA
- Avenal area dentist explains when dental crowns are needed for the front teeth
- What patients in the Hanford, CA area need to know about dental crown replacement
- Understanding the cost, procedure, and advantages of dental crowns in California
- Finding a dentist for dental crowns and bridges in the Hanford, CA area
- Patients in Lemoore, CA ask about the purposes of crowns and bridges
Back to Crowns & Bridges Home Page