Dentist near Avenal, CA describes the purpose of restorations including dental crowns and bridgesPosted By Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
What is a dental crown?Our team describes a dental crown as a restorative “cap” that is custom-made to fit over a natural tooth and offer it an extra layer of protection and strength. In some instances, this porcelain restoration is also used over the abutment of a dental implant to act as a false tooth. Dental crowns are versatile restorations, often used in general and cosmetic dentistry by our team of professionals. These restorations are fabricated in a dental laboratory by a ceramist who takes great care in ensuring the restoration matches the shape, color, and size of the existing teeth for seamless integration. Crowns are a staple in many dental practices and are used with great care in ours.
What are the benefits of dental crowns?Dental crowns are:
- Strong and durable
Schedule Your Visit
What is a dental bridge?Dental crowns are not the only restoration used in our practice. Dental bridges are restorations used to “bridge the gap” between teeth when a tooth is missing. Drs. Nikunj Raiyani and Sukhmani Marwaha may evaluate a patient and determine that a dental bridge is a wonderful solution to their tooth loss. Dental bridges are effective because they use the adjacent teeth as anchors for the restoration. The dental bridge is anchors on each side with adjacent teeth and places a false tooth referred to as a pontic where the missing tooth once was. This pontic is fused to crowns on each side to create the dental bridge. The restoration is perfect for the purpose of replacing one tooth or several teeth in a row that may be missing from the dental arch.
What are the benefits of dental bridges?Dental bridges are:
- Less expensive than dental implants
- More permanent than partial dentures
- Easy to care for and maintain
- Often covered in part by dental insurance plans
- A great option for economical tooth replacement
What restoration is appropriate for me?
Connect with the team of Hanford Family Dental Center today!Drs. Nikunj Raiyani and Sukhmani Marwaha of Hanford Family Dental Center are committed to helping patients in Avenal, CA to restore their smiles with high quality, natural-looking restorations. Our professionals are here to help and provide general and cosmetic dentistry for the entire family! Contact our team today in Hanford, CA by calling (559) 530-8080 and visiting the office at 869 W Lacey Blvd Suite 101. We accept new patients and families into our facility for comprehensive dental care solutions.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani, Dr. Sukhmani Marwaha, Dr. Navneet Kaur and Dr. Dorsa Jalaee provide the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- Learn about the dental crown procedure for repairing teeth with Hanford, CA area dentist
- Restore your smile by replacing missing teeth with high quality dental bridges near Avenal, CA
- Dentist near Avenal, CA describes the purpose of restorations including dental crowns and bridges
- Learn about the cost of dental crowns in California
- Porcelain veneers and crowns can be used to enhance the natural smile for Hanford, California area patients
- Hanford, California dentist offers quality dental bridges as tooth replacement option!
- Hanford, CA dentist offers different types of dental crowns
- Dental crowns keep smiles beautiful in Lemoore, CA
- Avenal area dentist explains when dental crowns are needed for the front teeth
- What patients in the Hanford, CA area need to know about dental crown replacement
- Understanding the cost, procedure, and advantages of dental crowns in California
- Finding a dentist for dental crowns and bridges in the Hanford, CA area
- Patients in Lemoore, CA ask about the purposes of crowns and bridges
Back to Crowns & Bridges Page