Porcelain veneers and crowns can be used to enhance the natural smile for Hanford, California area patientsPosted By Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
Porcelain veneer vs. dental crownWhen an anterior tooth is affected in the smile, it is crucial for patients to visit a dentist to discuss their options. Anterior teeth, in most instances, will benefit from the placement of porcelain veneers over dental crowns. This is because a porcelain veneer is a thin facing that covers the natural tooth. It does not add unnecessary bulk to an otherwise thinner tooth than the molars. A porcelain veneer can still take the same impact and chewing forces as a crown, but is better suited for the teeth near the front of the mouth. Crowns are best used in the smile to cover molars which have stronger chewing and biting forces. Crowns cover the entire surface of the tooth, not just the front.
Benefits of porcelain veneersThere are advantages to using porcelain veneers. They:
- Do not require as much preparation as a dental crown
- Cover the front of the tooth and can disguise imperfections such as staining or chips
- Are stain-resistant
- Are long-lasting, often lasting a decade or longer
Does your front tooth need a crown or a veneer?Decisions such as this are best made with the assistance of Drs. Nikunj Raiyani and Sukhmani Marwaha of Hanford Family Dental Center. Our staff is committed to ensuring patients are satisfied with the results of the dental work they have chosen. We encourage you and your family to discuss dental work with our professionals by calling (559) 530-8080 today for a consultation visit and initial evaluation appointment. Our practice is conveniently located in Hanford, California at 869 W Lacey Blvd Suite 101.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani, Dr. Sukhmani Marwaha, Dr. Navneet Kaur and Dr. Dorsa Jalaee provide the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- Learn about the dental crown procedure for repairing teeth with Hanford, CA area dentist
- Restore your smile by replacing missing teeth with high quality dental bridges near Avenal, CA
- Dentist near Avenal, CA describes the purpose of restorations including dental crowns and bridges
- Learn about the cost of dental crowns in California
- Porcelain veneers and crowns can be used to enhance the natural smile for Hanford, California area patients
- Hanford, California dentist offers quality dental bridges as tooth replacement option!
- Hanford, CA dentist offers different types of dental crowns
- Dental crowns keep smiles beautiful in Lemoore, CA
- Avenal area dentist explains when dental crowns are needed for the front teeth
- What patients in the Hanford, CA area need to know about dental crown replacement
- Understanding the cost, procedure, and advantages of dental crowns in California
- Finding a dentist for dental crowns and bridges in the Hanford, CA area
- Patients in Lemoore, CA ask about the purposes of crowns and bridges