Hanford, California dentist offers quality dental bridges as tooth replacement option!Posted By Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
What a dental bridge is:A traditional bridge is formed by creating crowns for teeth on each side of the missing tooth or teeth with artificial teeth in between the two ends of the bridge. They are commonly made from porcelain or ceramics. Other options include cantilever bridges and resin-bonded bridges.
What bridges help with:
- Smile restoration.
- Restore proper function for chewing and speaking.
- Helps maintain the shape of your face, assisting you in avoiding the common sunken in look that comes with missing teeth.
- Keeps remaining teeth in their position: When there is a gap, surrounding teeth will move out of place.
Why Hanford Family Dental Center is the place for you!
- Personalized care: Before any decision for a restoration is made, Dr. Raiyani personally consults with you about your lifestyle, performs an examination to determine what is the best solution and talks to you about your goals.
- Natural-looking: We design bridges using materials such as porcelain and ceramic to help your smile remain natural looking.
- High-quality: Dr. Raiyani uses the latest in techniques to ensure long-lasting results.
- Flexible payment plans: We believe everyone deserves the chance for a gorgeous grin, ask us about our payment plans!
- Patient education: We teach you how to care for your restorations.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani provides the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- Learn about the dental crown procedure for repairing teeth with Hanford, CA area dentist
- Restore your smile by replacing missing teeth with high quality dental bridges near Avenal, CA
- Dentist near Avenal, CA describes the purpose of restorations including dental crowns and bridges
- Learn about the cost of dental crowns in California
- Porcelain veneers and crowns can be used to enhance the natural smile for Hanford, California area patients
- Hanford, California dentist offers quality dental bridges as tooth replacement option!
- Hanford, CA dentist offers different types of dental crowns
- Dental crowns keep smiles beautiful in Lemoore, CA
- Avenal area dentist explains when dental crowns are needed for the front teeth
- What patients in the Hanford, CA area need to know about dental crown replacement
- Understanding the cost, procedure, and advantages of dental crowns in California
- Finding a dentist for dental crowns and bridges in the Hanford, CA area
- Patients in Lemoore, CA ask about the purposes of crowns and bridges