Hanford, California dentist offers quality dental bridges as tooth replacement option!Posted By Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
Did you know every time you meet someone new, a large percentage of the first impression you make is based on your smile? Recent studies have shown that a first impression is affected by a person’s smile. If you are missing teeth, it can lead you to feeling bad about yourself and damage first impressions. Dr. Raiyani, of Hanford Family Dental Center, located in Hanford, CA, wants patients to have smiles to be proud of. He offers quality tooth replacement options including dental bridges.
What a dental bridge is:A traditional bridge is formed by creating crowns for teeth on each side of the missing tooth or teeth with artificial teeth in between the two ends of the bridge. They are commonly made from porcelain or ceramics. Other options include cantilever bridges and resin-bonded bridges.
What bridges help with:
- Smile restoration.
- Restore proper function for chewing and speaking.
- Helps maintain the shape of your face, assisting you in avoiding the common sunken in look that comes with missing teeth.
- Keeps remaining teeth in their position: When there is a gap, surrounding teeth will move out of place.
Why Hanford Family Dental Center is the place for you!
- Personalized care: Before any decision for a restoration is made, Dr. Raiyani personally consults with you about your lifestyle, performs an examination to determine what is the best solution and talks to you about your goals.
- Natural-looking: We design bridges using materials such as porcelain and ceramic to help your smile remain natural looking.
- High-quality: Dr. Raiyani uses the latest in techniques to ensure long-lasting results.
- Flexible payment plans: We believe everyone deserves the chance for a gorgeous grin, ask us about our payment plans!
- Patient education: We teach you how to care for your restorations.
- Dentist near Avenal, CA describes the purpose of restorations including dental crowns and bridges
- Learn about the cost of dental crowns in California
- Porcelain veneers and crowns can be used to enhance the natural smile for Hanford, California area patients
- Hanford, California dentist offers quality dental bridges as tooth replacement option!
- Hanford, CA dentist offers different types of dental crowns
- Dental crowns keep smiles beautiful in Lemoore, CA
- Avenal area dentist explains when dental crowns are needed for the front teeth
- What patients in the Hanford, CA area need to know about dental crown replacement
- Understanding the cost, procedure, and advantages of dental crowns in California
- Finding a dentist for dental crowns and bridges in the Hanford, CA area
- Patients in Lemoore, CA ask about the purposes of crowns and bridges