Hanford, CA dentist offers different types of dental crownsPosted By Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
Options in dental crowns
- Ceramic – Ceramic is the material of choice for both dentists and patients, for front teeth restorations. Ceramic is able to blend into your natural tooth color, providing a seamless and beautiful smile appearance.
- Porcelain-fused to metal – This is an extremely durable crown that also provides a match to your natural tooth appearance. It differs from ceramic in that it is stronger because the porcelain is attached to a metal core.
- Gold alloys – Gold crowns are not made entirely of gold. We use a mixture of gold, copper, and other metals. This type of crown doesn’t fracture or break down remaining tooth structure.
- Base metal alloys – These are the crowns that give an appearance of silver in a person’s grin. This type of crown resists corrosion and is one of the strongest crowns available. The least amount of healthy tooth structure needs removed to place a base metal alloy crown.
How to prolong the life of any crownCrowns often last many years. There is a chance of one becoming loose or falling out, but overall crowns are some of the most durable dental restorations available. A proper oral hygiene routine will help ensure long life for your crown. It is imperative to brush after eating and floss nightly. Regular dental cleanings and checkups are equally important.
Hanford Family Dental Center focuses on patient satisfaction. Call us to get started on restoring your smile – (559) 530-8080.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani provides the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- Learn about the dental crown procedure for repairing teeth with Hanford, CA area dentist
- Restore your smile by replacing missing teeth with high quality dental bridges near Avenal, CA
- Dentist near Avenal, CA describes the purpose of restorations including dental crowns and bridges
- Learn about the cost of dental crowns in California
- Porcelain veneers and crowns can be used to enhance the natural smile for Hanford, California area patients
- Hanford, California dentist offers quality dental bridges as tooth replacement option!
- Hanford, CA dentist offers different types of dental crowns
- Dental crowns keep smiles beautiful in Lemoore, CA
- Avenal area dentist explains when dental crowns are needed for the front teeth
- What patients in the Hanford, CA area need to know about dental crown replacement
- Understanding the cost, procedure, and advantages of dental crowns in California
- Finding a dentist for dental crowns and bridges in the Hanford, CA area
- Patients in Lemoore, CA ask about the purposes of crowns and bridges
Back to Crowns & Bridges Home Page