One of the most effective ways to replace missing teeth today is with dental implants. These prosthetics are actually designed as artificial roots. Implants have three parts: the implant post, the abutment or connector, and the restoration. Due to the versatility of implants, they may complement crowns, bridges, or even full dentures.
The implant process is very streamlined and efficient. The insertion of the post portion of the implant takes only a short while in our office and is virtually painless due to the use of local anesthetic. Once situated in the jawbone, implants are covered with gum tissue. This allows them to sit undisturbed as bone tissue fuses around individual posts.
Dental Implants VideoVideo Transcript
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani, Dr. Sukhmani Marwaha, Dr. Navneet Kaur and Dr. Dorsa Jalaee provide the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
What our patients say about Dental Implants
By Monica I.
I was extremely nervous and traumatized by previous childhood dentists but when I went to Dr. Raiyani at Hanford Family Dental Center, they made me feel very welcome, at ease and comfortable. Dr. was very gentle and made sure I wasn't in any pain. I'm happy to say they helped me get over my fear of going to the Dentist and I look forward to continuing my visits with my new Dental family.
Dental implants replicate the natural oral structure like no other form of tooth replacement. As such, they allow patients to feel confident when speaking, smiling, laughing, or eating any type of food. Fully stabilized, just like natural teeth, implants will not feel uncomfortable nor will they rub against the gums like dentures have been known to do.
We expect our smile to last us a lifetime. Tooth loss, however, is a very real problem that affects millions of people. With the development of dental implant prosthetics, dental science has supplied us with new hope that our smile really can last a lifetime. Implants require no special care, just good oral hygiene on a daily basis and routine dental checkups and cleanings. In return, these restorations will serve you well for many years.
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask, “How do I care for my implants?”
- Learn about the uses of dental implants near Lemoore, CA for treatment of missing teeth
- Dental office near Lemoore, CA discusses the benefits of choosing dental implants
- Dentist in Hanford, CA offers dental implants for patients to consider when replacing missing teeth
- Hanford family dentist talks about the costs and benefits of dental implants
- What type of dental implant is used in Hanford, California patients interested in retaining dentures?
- Understanding the dental implant procedure as replacement teeth for Hanford, CA area residents
- How are tooth implants done by a dentist in Hanford? .
- Visit a dental implant clinic in Hanford, CA to discuss the advantages of implants for tooth replacement
- Hanford, CA dentist provides tooth implants for a tooth loss solution.
- Hanford dentist helps patients understand why dental implants cost is worth it!
- Local dentist helps Corcoran, CA patients understand the cost and advantages of dental implants
- Dentist near Lemoore, CA, offers dental implants as an alternative to dentures
- Hanford dentist restores natural structure with affordable mini dental implants
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask, "What are the benefits dental implants?"