How Affordable Dental Implants Can Replace Lost TeethPosted By Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
What are dental implants?While you can consider dentures and bridges to replace your missing teeth, dental implants are ideal when looking for a permanent solution. But what is a dental implant? Ideally, a dental implant doesn't replace your entire tooth. Instead, a dental implant is a titanium screw that acts as a tooth root, providing a firm anchorage for dentures, crowns, or bridges.
What to expect from the dental implants procedure
When you visit our clinic for a teeth replacement procedure, you will be in the good hands of Dr. Nikunj Raiyani , who has placed hundreds of implants during his dentistry career. Should Dr. Raiyani give you the go-ahead for dental implants after an in-depth examination of your dental health and medical history, he will surgically place a titanium screw (implant post) in your jawbone.
While this might sound scary, it's done under anesthesia, so expect minimal discomfort. And since the implant post is made of biocompatible material, after about six months, it fuses with the jawbone through a process called osseointegration. After fusion, you will visit our clinic again for the installation of a crown, bridges, or dentures.
A while ago, patients with excessive bone loss weren't suitable candidates for dental implants . However, modern dentistry through bone reconstruction helps boost bone tissue formation to ensure implants are successfully installed, even in patients with severe bone loss.
Schedule Your Visit
Benefits of dental implants
Whereas dental implants call for time and financial investment, a dental implant is a go-to procedure for many patients because it yields the below advantages:
- Are versatile to address numerous teeth imperfections
- Dental implants prevent adjacent teeth from shifting
- Implants restore speech ability
- Implants rejuvenate your smile and self-esteem
- They prevent a sunken face due to missing teeth
- They don't interfere with adjacent teeth
- Dental implants have a high success rate
Dental implants cost
The cost of dental implants can vary significantly. The price depends on the number of implants and the extent of the procedure (is bone reconstruction necessary?). The cost of a single implant can be anywhere between $1,500 and $6,000 without insurance.
While the cost might appear high, this shouldn't discourage you from getting implants. You can explore our affordable dental payment options and choose a plan that suits your budget.
Affordable teeth replacement services in Hanford, California
Have you had enough of smiling less because of a lost tooth? At Hanford Family Dental Center, we can fix your missing tooth. All you need to do is dial (559) 530-8080 to book an appointment with Dr. Nikunj Raiyani. He will place high-quality implants that will withstand the test of time.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani, Dr. Sukhmani Marwaha, Dr. Navneet Kaur and Dr. Dorsa Jalaee provide the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- How Affordable Dental Implants Can Replace Lost Teeth
- Sacramento, in search of “dental implants near me?”
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask, “How do I care for my implants?”
- Learn about the uses of dental implants near Lemoore, CA for treatment of missing teeth
- Dental office near Lemoore, CA discusses the benefits of choosing dental implants
- Dentist in Hanford, CA offers dental implants for patients to consider when replacing missing teeth
- Hanford family dentist talks about the costs and benefits of dental implants
- What type of dental implant is used in Hanford, California patients interested in retaining dentures?
- Understanding the dental implant procedure as replacement teeth for Hanford, CA area residents
- How are tooth implants done by a dentist in Hanford? .
- Visit a dental implant clinic in Hanford, CA to discuss the advantages of implants for tooth replacement
- Hanford, CA dentist provides tooth implants for a tooth loss solution.
- Hanford dentist helps patients understand why dental implants cost is worth it!
- Local dentist helps Corcoran, CA patients understand the cost and advantages of dental implants
- Dentist near Lemoore, CA, offers dental implants as an alternative to dentures
- Hanford dentist restores natural structure with affordable mini dental implants
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask, "What are the benefits dental implants?"
Back to Dental Implants Page