Local dentist helps Corcoran, CA patients understand the cost and advantages of dental implantsPosted by Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani of the Hanover Family Dental Center works with patients to replace their missing tooth, improve their smiles, and boost their self-confidence. There are several options for replacing a tooth, including dentures, crowns, and implants. Many Corcoran, CA, patients find that dental implants provide the solution they want at the right cost.
What are dental implants?A dental implant is a tiny metal rod that is inserted into the jawbone to replace the tooth root. After bone fuses securely with the implant, a prosthetic tooth is attached. Because the mouth must heal between steps, the process can take several months. However, once it is complete, the implant functions and looks just like a natural tooth.
Choosing between permanent and removable optionsPatients must choose between a permanent or removable replacement tooth. A removable prosthetic is like a traditional denture, taken out at night and for brushing. This option is often selected by individuals who need to replace several missing teeth, because it is less costly than individual implants. Patients who only have a single missing tooth, or those who are less concerned about expense, often choose implants that are permanently secured.
Understanding costWhen you lose a tooth, the last thing you want to worry about is the cost of getting it fixed. Dr. Raiyani understands that concern over outlay can prevent patients from receiving necessary treatment. However, not replacing a missing tooth can lead to additional problems and greater expense.
To find out more about dental implants, call Hanford Family Dental Center today at 559-530-8080.
- Learn about the uses of dental implants near Lemoore, CA for treatment of missing teeth
- Dental office near Lemoore, CA discusses the benefits of choosing dental implants
- Dentist in Hanford, CA offers dental implants for patients to consider when replacing missing teeth
- Hanford family dentist talks about the costs and benefits of dental implants
- What type of dental implant is used in Hanford, California patients interested in retaining dentures?
- Understanding the dental implant procedure as replacement teeth for Hanford, CA area residents
- How are tooth implants done by a dentist in Hanford? .
- Visit a dental implant clinic in Hanford, CA to discuss the advantages of implants for tooth replacement
- Hanford, CA dentist provides tooth implants for a tooth loss solution.
- Hanford dentist helps patients understand why dental implants cost is worth it!
- Local dentist helps Corcoran, CA patients understand the cost and advantages of dental implants
- Dentist near Lemoore, CA, offers dental implants as an alternative to dentures
- Hanford dentist restores natural structure with affordable mini dental implants
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask, "What are the benefits dental implants?"
Back to Dental Implants Home Page