Visit a dental implant clinic in Hanford, CA to discuss the advantages of implants for tooth replacementPosted By Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center, we understand how difficult it can be to consider full dentures for the smile. Patients in the Hanford, CA area may feel uneasy about the idea of replacing their teeth with dentures, especially if they are worried about retention. Instead of using denture adhesives and natural suction to keep the dentures in place, we encourage patients to think about the option of using dental implants at our clinic to stabilize full dentures.
How are dental implants used?Dental implants are utilized in many cases where patients are missing natural teeth. Typically, they are used to replace a single tooth. The implant is put into the bone of the jaw and then restored on top with a dental crown to act as a replacement tooth. Implants can also be used to hold a dental bridge or a full denture. Dental implants used for denture retention are common at Hanford Family Dental Center.
Benefit of implant-retained denturesThe primary benefit of using implants to retain dentures is the stability it offers. Dental implants are strong and durable thanks to being placed into bone. When a denture is placed over the top of the implants, they enjoy that same foundation of strength. This ensures they do not rub against the gum tissue. Therefore, the main advantages of implant-supported dentures include:
- Optimum foundation for full dentures
- Elimination of dental adhesives
- Improved confidence in denture placement
- Wise investment in the smile for long-term restoration
Interested in implant-retained dentures?Contact Drs. Nikunj Raiyani and Sukhmani Marwaha of Hanford Family Dental Center to discuss the possibilities of moving forward with implant-retained dentures. Whether you want a stronger foundation for your full dentures or are ready to undergo extractions to obtain the smile of your dreams, we encourage you to contact us at (559) 530-8080. Our practice is conveniently located in Suite 104 at 425 West 7th Street. We welcome new patients and families to visit us for quality, comprehensive dental solutions for the smile!
- Learn about the uses of dental implants near Lemoore, CA for treatment of missing teeth
- Dental office near Lemoore, CA discusses the benefits of choosing dental implants
- Dentist in Hanford, CA offers dental implants for patients to consider when replacing missing teeth
- Hanford family dentist talks about the costs and benefits of dental implants
- What type of dental implant is used in Hanford, California patients interested in retaining dentures?
- Understanding the dental implant procedure as replacement teeth for Hanford, CA area residents
- How are tooth implants done by a dentist in Hanford? .
- Visit a dental implant clinic in Hanford, CA to discuss the advantages of implants for tooth replacement
- Hanford, CA dentist provides tooth implants for a tooth loss solution.
- Hanford dentist helps patients understand why dental implants cost is worth it!
- Local dentist helps Corcoran, CA patients understand the cost and advantages of dental implants
- Dentist near Lemoore, CA, offers dental implants as an alternative to dentures
- Hanford dentist restores natural structure with affordable mini dental implants
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask, "What are the benefits dental implants?"
Back to Dental Implants Home Page