Visit a dental implant clinic in Hanford, CA to discuss the advantages of implants for tooth replacementPosted By Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
How are dental implants used?Dental implants are utilized in many cases where patients are missing natural teeth. Typically, they are used to replace a single tooth. The implant is put into the bone of the jaw and then restored on top with a dental crown to act as a replacement tooth. Implants can also be used to hold a dental bridge or a full denture. Dental implants used for denture retention are common at Hanford Family Dental Center.
Benefit of implant-retained denturesThe primary benefit of using implants to retain dentures is the stability it offers. Dental implants are strong and durable thanks to being placed into bone. When a denture is placed over the top of the implants, they enjoy that same foundation of strength. This ensures they do not rub against the gum tissue. Therefore, the main advantages of implant-supported dentures include:
- Optimum foundation for full dentures
- Elimination of dental adhesives
- Improved confidence in denture placement
- Wise investment in the smile for long-term restoration
Interested in implant-retained dentures?Contact Drs. Nikunj Raiyani and Sukhmani Marwaha of Hanford Family Dental Center to discuss the possibilities of moving forward with implant-retained dentures. Whether you want a stronger foundation for your full dentures or are ready to undergo extractions to obtain the smile of your dreams, we encourage you to contact us at (559) 530-8080. Our practice is conveniently located in Suite 104 at 425 West 7th Street. We welcome new patients and families to visit us for quality, comprehensive dental solutions for the smile!
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani, Dr. Sukhmani Marwaha, Dr. Navneet Kaur and Dr. Dorsa Jalaee provide the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- Sacramento, in search of “dental implants near me?”
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask, “How do I care for my implants?”
- Learn about the uses of dental implants near Lemoore, CA for treatment of missing teeth
- Dental office near Lemoore, CA discusses the benefits of choosing dental implants
- Dentist in Hanford, CA offers dental implants for patients to consider when replacing missing teeth
- Hanford family dentist talks about the costs and benefits of dental implants
- What type of dental implant is used in Hanford, California patients interested in retaining dentures?
- Understanding the dental implant procedure as replacement teeth for Hanford, CA area residents
- How are tooth implants done by a dentist in Hanford? .
- Visit a dental implant clinic in Hanford, CA to discuss the advantages of implants for tooth replacement
- Hanford, CA dentist provides tooth implants for a tooth loss solution.
- Hanford dentist helps patients understand why dental implants cost is worth it!
- Local dentist helps Corcoran, CA patients understand the cost and advantages of dental implants
- Dentist near Lemoore, CA, offers dental implants as an alternative to dentures
- Hanford dentist restores natural structure with affordable mini dental implants
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask, "What are the benefits dental implants?"
Back to Dental Implants Home Page