Dentist near Lemoore, CA, offers dental implants as an alternative to dentures
Patients often resort to dentures to replace a missing tooth, or even several teeth. However, dentures can be uncomfortable, they can slip, patients can have trouble eating certain foods, and they can make speaking difficult at first. Patients who live near Lemoore, CA, have a different option with Dr. Nikunj Raiyani.
Dental implants are another choice for replacing missing teeth. One of the biggest advantages of implants is that they are permanent. During an implant procedure, the tooth roots are replaced with a small titanium post. The bone then grows around that post, which provides support for an artificial tooth. With the right care at home – brushing, flossing and avoiding unhealthy habits – the replacement can last a lifetime.
Another advantage of dental implants is that while replacing the missing tooth, the surrounding teeth are left alone. During some other procedures, such as bridges, the surrounding teeth need to be modified to allow the new restoration to fit.
Finally, because the new tooth is created just for you, it is designed to have the same shade and shape as your original teeth. The new tooth will feel, look, and be used exactly like your natural teeth. No one will be able to tell that have an implant.
The dental implant procedure can require several visits to Dr. Raiyani over the course of a few months. However, most patients find the procedure to be painless. Dr. Raiyani will ensure that you are comfortable and will use local anesthesia so that you don't feel a thing.
Dr. Raiyani is a dentist who takes the health of your mouth and the appearance of your smile seriously. He works closely with you to develop the right treatment plan and to have you on your way to a healthier mouth and more beautiful smile. Dr. Raiyani has a wealth of dental implant experience and will be with you every step of the way. Call today to discuss your oral health concerns and find out if an implant might be right for you.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani, Dr. Sukhmani Marwaha, Dr. Navneet Kaur and Dr. Dorsa Jalaee provide the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- How Affordable Dental Implants Can Replace Lost Teeth
- Sacramento, in search of “dental implants near me?”
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask, “How do I care for my implants?”
- Learn about the uses of dental implants near Lemoore, CA for treatment of missing teeth
- Dental office near Lemoore, CA discusses the benefits of choosing dental implants
- Dentist in Hanford, CA offers dental implants for patients to consider when replacing missing teeth
- Hanford family dentist talks about the costs and benefits of dental implants
- What type of dental implant is used in Hanford, California patients interested in retaining dentures?
- Understanding the dental implant procedure as replacement teeth for Hanford, CA area residents
- How are tooth implants done by a dentist in Hanford? .
- Visit a dental implant clinic in Hanford, CA to discuss the advantages of implants for tooth replacement
- Hanford, CA dentist provides tooth implants for a tooth loss solution.
- Hanford dentist helps patients understand why dental implants cost is worth it!
- Local dentist helps Corcoran, CA patients understand the cost and advantages of dental implants
- Dentist near Lemoore, CA, offers dental implants as an alternative to dentures
- Hanford dentist restores natural structure with affordable mini dental implants
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask, "What are the benefits dental implants?"
Back to Dental Implants Home Page