Understanding the dental implant procedure as replacement teeth for Hanford, CA area residentsPosted By Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
In Hanford, CA, patients in and around the community are welcome to ask the team of Hanford Family Dental Center about general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry procedures used to enhance the smile. Our dentists, Drs. Nikunj Raiyani and Sukhmani Marwaha, are here to provide many options to patients who have lost their natural teeth, including:
- Dental bridges
- Dental implants
What are dental implants?Dental implants are titanium posts used as foundations for replacements. During oral surgery, they are placed strategically into the bone of the jaw. This ensures that the process of osseointegration is stimulated, during which the bone fuses to the implant to provide optimum stability and strength. Most patients choose to move forward with dental implants because they are the best investment in the smile, providing permanent replacement of natural teeth. Implants can be covered with:
Are you interested in replacement options for the teeth?Call Drs. Nikunj Raiyani and Sukhmani Marwaha of Hanford Family Dental Center today to learn more about the advantages of replacing teeth with dental implants over bridges and dentures. Our staff is committed to assisting patients in making choices that benefit the overall health, appearance, and function of the natural smile. Call us today to book an appointment at (559) 530-8080 and speak with our front office team about the options available. We are conveniently located in Hanford, California in Suite 104 at 425 West 7th Street.
- Learn about the uses of dental implants near Lemoore, CA for treatment of missing teeth
- Dental office near Lemoore, CA discusses the benefits of choosing dental implants
- Dentist in Hanford, CA offers dental implants for patients to consider when replacing missing teeth
- Hanford family dentist talks about the costs and benefits of dental implants
- What type of dental implant is used in Hanford, California patients interested in retaining dentures?
- Understanding the dental implant procedure as replacement teeth for Hanford, CA area residents
- How are tooth implants done by a dentist in Hanford? .
- Visit a dental implant clinic in Hanford, CA to discuss the advantages of implants for tooth replacement
- Hanford, CA dentist provides tooth implants for a tooth loss solution.
- Hanford dentist helps patients understand why dental implants cost is worth it!
- Local dentist helps Corcoran, CA patients understand the cost and advantages of dental implants
- Dentist near Lemoore, CA, offers dental implants as an alternative to dentures
- Hanford dentist restores natural structure with affordable mini dental implants
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask, "What are the benefits dental implants?"
Back to Dental Implants Home Page