Hanford dentist helps patients understand why dental implants cost is worth it!Posted by Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
Dental implants:Dental implants are small titanium rods. Titanium is used because your body will not reject it. The rod is placed in your jawbone. Over a period of a few weeks, the bone fuses to the rod, creating an anchor for the tooth replacement. After this process, called osseointegration, occurs, we place an abutment on the implant and then secure the artificial tooth onto it.
Benefits of dental implants:
- Natural looking: Because these are firmly placed using the titanium rod as a root, they look and function like natural teeth. The crowns used are carefully created to blend in with the existing teeth.
- Healthier: Unlike traditional bridges and dentures, implants help to preserve the jawbone. Also, unlike traditional bridges, the surrounding teeth are not used as anchors. This means the natural teeth are not altered.
- Easier to care for: Implants become a natural part of your mouth, meaning you merely practice your normal oral hygiene routine.
- Permanent: Most implants will last you the remainder of your lifetime.
Our affordable options:
- We help you utilize your insurance benefits to the maximum amount.
- We provide DOCPAY interest-free payment plans. There is no credit check and no interest or annual fees.
- CareCredit: You can begin treatment immediately with CareCredit. This credit card is exclusively for medical and dental treatments.
- Learn about the uses of dental implants near Lemoore, CA for treatment of missing teeth
- Dental office near Lemoore, CA discusses the benefits of choosing dental implants
- Dentist in Hanford, CA offers dental implants for patients to consider when replacing missing teeth
- Hanford family dentist talks about the costs and benefits of dental implants
- What type of dental implant is used in Hanford, California patients interested in retaining dentures?
- Understanding the dental implant procedure as replacement teeth for Hanford, CA area residents
- How are tooth implants done by a dentist in Hanford? .
- Visit a dental implant clinic in Hanford, CA to discuss the advantages of implants for tooth replacement
- Hanford, CA dentist provides tooth implants for a tooth loss solution.
- Hanford dentist helps patients understand why dental implants cost is worth it!
- Local dentist helps Corcoran, CA patients understand the cost and advantages of dental implants
- Dentist near Lemoore, CA, offers dental implants as an alternative to dentures
- Hanford dentist restores natural structure with affordable mini dental implants
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask, "What are the benefits dental implants?"
Back to Dental Implants Home Page