Dentist in Hanford, CA offers dental implants for patients to consider when replacing missing teethPosted By Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
What methods of tooth replacement are available?
Our practice offers the following tooth replacement methods:
- Dentures – full and partial dentures are removable restorations that can replace one or more teeth
- Dental bridges – this restoration is placed over the adjacent teeth to replace one or more teeth in a row within the dental arch
- Dental implants are made of titanium and placed into the bone of the jaw to act as a tooth root replacement
Many patients seeking a permanent investment in their smile may consider the advantages of moving forward with dental implants.
What are dental implants?Dental implants are restorations available in Hanford, California that are long-lasting and highly desirable for many of our patients. These restorations are fabricated using titanium and are compatible with the body. These small posts are placed into the bone of the jaw and restored in a variety of ways. They can be restored with a bridge, a crown, or a denture, depending on the needs of the patient.
What are the benefits of dental implants?
Dental implants have many advantages over alternative solutions. They are:
- A wonderful investment in oral health
- A permanent option that requires no special care
- A solution that is durable and efficient
- Biocompatible with the body and will not corrode
Are dental implants natural-looking?At Hanford Family Dental Center, we want to ensure that all the restorations we place look as natural as possible. We know that patients want restorations that do not “look” like restoration. Because of this, we offer dental implants with natural-looking crowns, bridges, or dentures that provide seamless integration into the smile. We match the color, shape, and size of the existing teeth when planning restorations for optimum results.
Are dental implants expensive?Of the three main tooth replacement options, dental implants are the most expensive. However, with good reason. These restorations are long-term, and most patients enjoy their dental implants for the rest of their lives. Other restorations such as bridges need to be replaced regularly to keep the smile looking beautiful, adding to the overall cost of restoring the smile. We welcome patients to ask about the advantages of using dental implants over alternatives.
How do I know what tooth replacement option is right for me?
Contact the team of Hanford Family Dental Center today to book an appointmentDrs. Nikunj Raiyani and Sukhmani Marwaha are here to help patients in the Hanford, California area achieve beautiful, healthy smiles. If you are faced with tooth loss and are interested in learning more about your options, contact Hanford Family Dental Center today to discuss the possibilities, including dentures, dental bridges, and dental implants – all available in our state-of-the-art dental facility located at 425 West 7th Street, Suite 104. Our team can be reached at (559) 530-8080.
- Learn about the uses of dental implants near Lemoore, CA for treatment of missing teeth
- Dental office near Lemoore, CA discusses the benefits of choosing dental implants
- Dentist in Hanford, CA offers dental implants for patients to consider when replacing missing teeth
- Hanford family dentist talks about the costs and benefits of dental implants
- What type of dental implant is used in Hanford, California patients interested in retaining dentures?
- Understanding the dental implant procedure as replacement teeth for Hanford, CA area residents
- How are tooth implants done by a dentist in Hanford? .
- Visit a dental implant clinic in Hanford, CA to discuss the advantages of implants for tooth replacement
- Hanford, CA dentist provides tooth implants for a tooth loss solution.
- Hanford dentist helps patients understand why dental implants cost is worth it!
- Local dentist helps Corcoran, CA patients understand the cost and advantages of dental implants
- Dentist near Lemoore, CA, offers dental implants as an alternative to dentures
- Hanford dentist restores natural structure with affordable mini dental implants
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask, "What are the benefits dental implants?"
Back to Dental Implants Page