Dental office near Lemoore, CA discusses the benefits of choosing dental implantsPosted By Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
What happens when you don’t replace missing teeth?Your teeth serve an important function in your day to day life. Without teeth, biting and chewing foods can be extremely difficult, but the issues don’t stop there. Without the stimulation from a tooth root, the jawbone will begin to deteriorate over time. As this occurs, there can be unnecessary wear and tear on remaining natural teeth, and the face will begin to appear sunken. Dental implants can protect the jawbone from this deterioration, restore oral health, and improve the appearance of the face. Here are some of the best reasons to consider choosing dental implants for tooth replacement.
Higher overall success rate – Implants do not require any special maintenance and are often easier to maintain than other restorations such as dentures or bridgework.
No impact on healthy teeth – Crowns and bridges require modification of natural teeth to properly support the restoration. Dental implants are placed directly into the bone and do not require any support from existing teeth.
Protect healthy teeth – With implants in place, there are no gaps left in the smile, so natural teeth are unable to shift out of place.
Schedule Your Visit
Ability to enjoy your favorite foods – Dentures can limit the foods you are able to eat. Eating things such as popcorn, nuts, steak, raw fruits and vegetables are nearly impossible. Since dental implants function just like natural teeth, you can eat normally.
Ability to speak naturally – Many denture-wearers notice that their appliance alters their speech, making it difficult to pronounce certain words. Speaking naturally is easy with dental implants.
Less maintenance – While good oral hygiene is still important with dental implants, they do not require as much maintenance as other dental prosthetics. Dentures require constant removal and care, while bridgework requires special maintenance to keep the space between the gums and bridge clean. With dental implants, patients simply need to brush and floss as they did with natural teeth.
Protect bone structure – After tooth loss, the jawbone will resorb due to lack of stimulation. Dental implants stimulate the bone to prevent this from happening.
Long lasting – Traditional dentures and bridgework need to be replaced, on average, every ten years. In many cases, dental implants can last a patient a lifetime, making that a durable, resilient solution.
If you are ready to learn more about the only tooth restoration that can last a lifetime and give you the reliability, appearance, and comfort of natural teeth, it’s time to call Hanford Family Dental Center today for a dental implant consultation. Our team is ready to help you improve your oral health and quality of life with dental implant restorations. We proudly serve patients in the Hanford, Lemoore, Avenal, Corcoran, and Coalinga communities.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani provides the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- How Affordable Dental Implants Can Replace Lost Teeth
- Sacramento, in search of “dental implants near me?”
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask, “How do I care for my implants?”
- Learn about the uses of dental implants near Lemoore, CA for treatment of missing teeth
- Dental office near Lemoore, CA discusses the benefits of choosing dental implants
- Dentist in Hanford, CA offers dental implants for patients to consider when replacing missing teeth
- Hanford family dentist talks about the costs and benefits of dental implants
- What type of dental implant is used in Hanford, California patients interested in retaining dentures?
- Understanding the dental implant procedure as replacement teeth for Hanford, CA area residents
- How are tooth implants done by a dentist in Hanford? .
- Visit a dental implant clinic in Hanford, CA to discuss the advantages of implants for tooth replacement
- Hanford, CA dentist provides tooth implants for a tooth loss solution.
- Hanford dentist helps patients understand why dental implants cost is worth it!
- Local dentist helps Corcoran, CA patients understand the cost and advantages of dental implants
- Dentist near Lemoore, CA, offers dental implants as an alternative to dentures
- Hanford dentist restores natural structure with affordable mini dental implants
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask, "What are the benefits dental implants?"
Back to Dental Implants Page