Sacramento, in search of “dental implants near me?”Posted By Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
The process explainedWith precision planning, Drs Raiyani and Marwaha know exactly where to place your implants. Proper placement helps to assure the long-term success and functionality of your new and improved teeth. We use digital imaging and intraoral cameras to precisely seeing oral structures, which allow for the most accurate diagnostics and treatment. Additionally, these digital and advanced technologies emit 50% less radiation exposure than traditional x-rays and eliminate the need for uncomfortable processes, such as impression-taking with films and sticky “goo” that isn’t appropriate for patients with a gag reflex.
The process of placing the implant is efficient, low-stress and no-hassle. Drs Raiyani or Marwaha can place these “artificial tooth roots” in the jaw comfortably with anesthetic that numbs the treatment site precisely. Additionally, they can discuss other ways to keep you comfortable should you have anxiety about treatment. We can’t emphasize too much just how well-tolerated and straightforward the procedure is at Hanford Family Dental Center. After the implant is placed and protected with overlying tissues, you’ll wait for it to become a part of you – as the implant joins to the surrounding bone, much like other types of prosthetics such as knee replacements. From there, an abutment or connector piece is added and then your new teeth – crowns, bridges, or dentures, whatever the case may be.
The mini dental implants optionHanford Family Dental Center is also equipped to place MDI (Mini Dental Implant) systems by 3M. As a type of small-diameter implant, MDIs are suitable to:
- Stabilize upper dentures
- Place fixed restorations
- Provide immediate dentures, as they’re designed for stability in both soft and dense bone tissue
Schedule Your Visit
Depending on your needs and insurance plan, a portion of treatment may be covered. Our team can also discuss interest-free financing through DOCPAY and CareCredit with you. Call (559) 530-8080 to schedule your appointment at Hanford Family Dental Center.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani, Dr. Sukhmani Marwaha, Dr. Navneet Kaur and Dr. Dorsa Jalaee provide the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- Sacramento, in search of “dental implants near me?”
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask, “How do I care for my implants?”
- Learn about the uses of dental implants near Lemoore, CA for treatment of missing teeth
- Dental office near Lemoore, CA discusses the benefits of choosing dental implants
- Dentist in Hanford, CA offers dental implants for patients to consider when replacing missing teeth
- Hanford family dentist talks about the costs and benefits of dental implants
- What type of dental implant is used in Hanford, California patients interested in retaining dentures?
- Understanding the dental implant procedure as replacement teeth for Hanford, CA area residents
- How are tooth implants done by a dentist in Hanford? .
- Visit a dental implant clinic in Hanford, CA to discuss the advantages of implants for tooth replacement
- Hanford, CA dentist provides tooth implants for a tooth loss solution.
- Hanford dentist helps patients understand why dental implants cost is worth it!
- Local dentist helps Corcoran, CA patients understand the cost and advantages of dental implants
- Dentist near Lemoore, CA, offers dental implants as an alternative to dentures
- Hanford dentist restores natural structure with affordable mini dental implants
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask, "What are the benefits dental implants?"
Back to Dental Implants Page