Learn about the uses of dental implants near Lemoore, CA for treatment of missing teethPosted By Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
No one wants to think about their missing teeth. Not only will it have a negative impact on the appearance of the smile, it can also affect the functionality and the health. Because of this, it is incredibly important for patients to consider their options when it comes to treatment for replacing missing teeth. Many patients love versatile treatments such as dental implants, which are available near Lemoore, CA with the team at Hanford Family Dental Center!
First, patients consult with their dentist to decide if they are right for restorations such as this. Once candidacy is determined, patients book an oral surgery appointment. This is the appointment during which the dental implant is placed. The procedure is done with proper anesthetics and sedation for patient comfort, and once inserted into the bone, the gum tissue is sutured around the implant to allow healing. With after-care instructions, patients are sent home and are to monitor the area for problems and take great care in keeping the area clean to reduce the chances of infection. After a few weeks, during which the process of osseointegration occurs, the patient returns to the dental office for their final restoration. This may include a dental crown, a dental bridge, or a full denture, depending on the need.
Dental implants explainedDrs. Nikunj Raiyani and Sukhmani Marwaha are dedicated professionals who can explain to patients the advantages and uses of dental implants. These titanium posts are used in dentistry for several different purposes. After being placed into the bone of the jaw, these screw-like appliances are then restored with:
- Dental crowns
- Dental bridges
CALL OUR OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATIONNew Patients : (559) 530-8080 Existing Patients : (559) 582-4349
What are the advantages of dental implants?Many patients want to hear about not only the uses of dental implants, but also the benefits. Dental implants:
- Provide stability and strength with traditional full dentures for optimum fit and function
- Are placed into the bone of the jaw as a stand-alone restoration for missing teeth
- Cost more than alternatives, but can last a lifetime with proper care, making it a wise investment
- Are permanent and are not removed like partial dentures can be
- Do not require special care and attention in the same way a dental bridge or a denture may
- Provide improvement in bone through a process called osseointegration which occurs after their placement
- Have a high success rate of placement when done correctly
Who is a candidate for dental implants?In most situations, patients who are interested in dental implants must make sure they have enough bone structure. This is because the implant uses the bone of the jaw to stabilize it. Without this, the procedure will not be successful. Determining candidacy starts with a consultation appointment with our dentists, during which the density of the bone is assessed to determine if this treatment would be useful. For patients who do not have enough bone structure, alternatives such as bridges and dentures may be discussed, as well as bone grafting.
What is the process of obtaining a dental implant?
Learn more at Hanford Family Dental Center today!If you live in or around the area of Lemoore, CA and are ready to work with a team of professionals who are committed to providing patients with solid solutions to their dental concerns, we encourage you to make an appointment with Drs. Nikunj Raiyani or Sukhmani Marwaha today. Our practice can be reached at (559) 530-8080 and is conveniently located in Hanford, CA in Suite 104 at 425 West 7th Street.
- Learn about the uses of dental implants near Lemoore, CA for treatment of missing teeth
- Dental office near Lemoore, CA discusses the benefits of choosing dental implants
- Dentist in Hanford, CA offers dental implants for patients to consider when replacing missing teeth
- Hanford family dentist talks about the costs and benefits of dental implants
- What type of dental implant is used in Hanford, California patients interested in retaining dentures?
- Understanding the dental implant procedure as replacement teeth for Hanford, CA area residents
- How are tooth implants done by a dentist in Hanford? .
- Visit a dental implant clinic in Hanford, CA to discuss the advantages of implants for tooth replacement
- Hanford, CA dentist provides tooth implants for a tooth loss solution.
- Hanford dentist helps patients understand why dental implants cost is worth it!
- Local dentist helps Corcoran, CA patients understand the cost and advantages of dental implants
- Dentist near Lemoore, CA, offers dental implants as an alternative to dentures
- Hanford dentist restores natural structure with affordable mini dental implants
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask, "What are the benefits dental implants?"
Back to Dental Implants Page