What type of dental implant is used in Hanford, California patients interested in retaining dentures?Posted By Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
There are many methods available for tooth replacement for patients in and around Hanford, CA. Drs. Nikunj Raiyani and Sukhmani Marwaha provide several types of options, including dental implants. There are two types of dental implants that can be used in the smile, including:
- Traditional dental implants
- Mini dental implants
What’s the difference?Traditional dental implants are larger mini dental implants. This ensures they provide a proper foundation for a crown or bridge to replace missing teeth. The implant is placed in the jawbone during oral surgery, after which the process of osseointegration occurs. The bone of the bone grows around the implant to hold it in place. Patients who have sufficient bone are the best candidates for traditional dental implants. However, patients with less bone may want to opt for mini dental implants, which are smaller and do not require as much bone. These are best used for patients considering implant-supported dentures. They replace the entire arch of teeth and rely on the implants as the foundation of the smile for strength and durability.
Why choose dental implants?Implants are one of the most permanent ways for a patient to replace their missing teeth. Implants are made of titanium, which is biocompatible and safe for the body. When compared to alternative replacement options such as bridges and dentures, implants are more expensive. Fortunately, they can last a lifetime, so they are a great investment in the long-term for patients seeking permanent solutions. The other options may be more expensive over time when replacement costs are considered.
Interested in using dental implants to restore your smile?Contact our team of professionals today to book an appointment and learn about the advantages of using dental implants to replace missing teeth. We can be reached at (559) 530-8080 and provide services for new patients in our Hanford, CA practice. Now is the time to make a connection with the Hanford Family Dental Center to learn about dental implants and other restorative techniques available in our facility.
- Learn about the uses of dental implants near Lemoore, CA for treatment of missing teeth
- Dental office near Lemoore, CA discusses the benefits of choosing dental implants
- Dentist in Hanford, CA offers dental implants for patients to consider when replacing missing teeth
- Hanford family dentist talks about the costs and benefits of dental implants
- What type of dental implant is used in Hanford, California patients interested in retaining dentures?
- Understanding the dental implant procedure as replacement teeth for Hanford, CA area residents
- How are tooth implants done by a dentist in Hanford? .
- Visit a dental implant clinic in Hanford, CA to discuss the advantages of implants for tooth replacement
- Hanford, CA dentist provides tooth implants for a tooth loss solution.
- Hanford dentist helps patients understand why dental implants cost is worth it!
- Local dentist helps Corcoran, CA patients understand the cost and advantages of dental implants
- Dentist near Lemoore, CA, offers dental implants as an alternative to dentures
- Hanford dentist restores natural structure with affordable mini dental implants
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask, "What are the benefits dental implants?"
Back to Dental Implants Home Page