Hanford, CA dentist provides tooth implants for a tooth loss solution.Posted by Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
What a dental implant is:Implants are typically made of titanium and are posts that are inserted into your jawbone. Your bone heals around the post, accepting it as a natural part of the bone. This process is called osseointegration. This creates a sturdy base to support and hold the tooth replacement.
Why implants are preferable to dentures:
- Prevents bone loss: Unlike dentures, implants become a part of your bone structure. This ensures that your jawbone keeps the proper bone density. Your face maintains a natural looking shape.
- Permanent: When cared for correctly, implants can last the remainder of your lifetime. Dentures will need replaced after a few years.
- Natural appearance: Because the implants are a part of your bone structure, you won’t have the chewing difficulties, articulation issues, or unnatural appearance often associated with dentures.
- Caring for them is easy! Because they are a part of your bone structure, you simply care for your implants with an excellent oral hygiene routine.
- Higher satisfaction: Patients report feeling comfortable and secure about their implants. None of the worries about your teeth slipping around at the wrong moment!
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani, Dr. Sukhmani Marwaha, Dr. Navneet Kaur and Dr. Dorsa Jalaee provide the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- How Affordable Dental Implants Can Replace Lost Teeth
- Sacramento, in search of “dental implants near me?”
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask, “How do I care for my implants?”
- Learn about the uses of dental implants near Lemoore, CA for treatment of missing teeth
- Dental office near Lemoore, CA discusses the benefits of choosing dental implants
- Dentist in Hanford, CA offers dental implants for patients to consider when replacing missing teeth
- Hanford family dentist talks about the costs and benefits of dental implants
- What type of dental implant is used in Hanford, California patients interested in retaining dentures?
- Understanding the dental implant procedure as replacement teeth for Hanford, CA area residents
- How are tooth implants done by a dentist in Hanford? .
- Visit a dental implant clinic in Hanford, CA to discuss the advantages of implants for tooth replacement
- Hanford, CA dentist provides tooth implants for a tooth loss solution.
- Hanford dentist helps patients understand why dental implants cost is worth it!
- Local dentist helps Corcoran, CA patients understand the cost and advantages of dental implants
- Dentist near Lemoore, CA, offers dental implants as an alternative to dentures
- Hanford dentist restores natural structure with affordable mini dental implants
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask, "What are the benefits dental implants?"
Back to Dental Implants Home Page