Hanford, CA dentist provides tooth implants for a tooth loss solution.Posted by Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
What a dental implant is:Implants are typically made of titanium and are posts that are inserted into your jawbone. Your bone heals around the post, accepting it as a natural part of the bone. This process is called osseointegration. This creates a sturdy base to support and hold the tooth replacement.
Why implants are preferable to dentures:
- Prevents bone loss: Unlike dentures, implants become a part of your bone structure. This ensures that your jawbone keeps the proper bone density. Your face maintains a natural looking shape.
- Permanent: When cared for correctly, implants can last the remainder of your lifetime. Dentures will need replaced after a few years.
- Natural appearance: Because the implants are a part of your bone structure, you won’t have the chewing difficulties, articulation issues, or unnatural appearance often associated with dentures.
- Caring for them is easy! Because they are a part of your bone structure, you simply care for your implants with an excellent oral hygiene routine.
- Higher satisfaction: Patients report feeling comfortable and secure about their implants. None of the worries about your teeth slipping around at the wrong moment!
- Learn about the uses of dental implants near Lemoore, CA for treatment of missing teeth
- Dental office near Lemoore, CA discusses the benefits of choosing dental implants
- Dentist in Hanford, CA offers dental implants for patients to consider when replacing missing teeth
- Hanford family dentist talks about the costs and benefits of dental implants
- What type of dental implant is used in Hanford, California patients interested in retaining dentures?
- Understanding the dental implant procedure as replacement teeth for Hanford, CA area residents
- How are tooth implants done by a dentist in Hanford? .
- Visit a dental implant clinic in Hanford, CA to discuss the advantages of implants for tooth replacement
- Hanford, CA dentist provides tooth implants for a tooth loss solution.
- Hanford dentist helps patients understand why dental implants cost is worth it!
- Local dentist helps Corcoran, CA patients understand the cost and advantages of dental implants
- Dentist near Lemoore, CA, offers dental implants as an alternative to dentures
- Hanford dentist restores natural structure with affordable mini dental implants
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask, "What are the benefits dental implants?"
Back to Dental Implants Home Page