Hanford, CA, dental expert explains the advantages of dentures
While many patients remember the dentures of their parents or grandparents, it’s important to note that today’s dentures have come a long way. Modern dentures have a natural appearance and are comfortable. Partial dentures can be used when a single tooth or several teeth are missing, while complete dentures are used when an entire arch of teeth are missing. Partial dentures are replacement teeth that are attached to a metal framework that snaps into place and use the existing teeth for support. They can be removed for cleaning and can be adjusted throughout the years to ensure comfort and proper fit.
Most people who are considering dentures will have to decide between dentures, implants, and bridges. While there are benefits to each solution, patients are unique and must decide for themselves which course of treatment is best. Below, Dr. Raiyani explains some of the advantages of dentures:
- Because dentures are removable, cleaning and caring for them is easy and effective
- Dentures are less expensive than other dental replacement options
- Natural and beautiful appearance
- Restores the function of the smile
- Adjustable for a comfortable fit
- Easy to replace or repair as the mouth changes over time or if they’re damaged
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani, Dr. Sukhmani Marwaha, Dr. Navneet Kaur and Dr. Dorsa Jalaee provide the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- Partial and full dentures available with Hanford, CA area dentist
- Where can Lemoore, CA area patients obtain affordable dentures?
- Hanford, CA, dental expert explains the advantages of dentures
- Dentures can improve dental health in Hanford, CA
- Highly skilled dentist in Hanford explains the benefits of dentures
Back to Dentures Home Page