Highly skilled dentist in Hanford explains the benefits of dentures
Dentures designed to meet your needsDecay, gum disease, congenital absence, and trauma are common causes of tooth loss. Some patients have lived with missing teeth for years. Dentures that fit well and blend nicely with their smiles can be the ideal solution. We provide partial, full, and implant-supported dentures. Partial dentures replace one or more natural teeth and snap into place like retainers. Full dentures replace an arch of teeth on the upper or lower gums. Instead of using dental adhesives, we can attach the dentures to mini-implants. The dentures snap onto the implants, resting on top of the gums. With any of our options, you can look forward to a customized smile that looks natural.
Benefits of denturesThere are many benefits of dentures including:
- Dentures can restore the ability to chew, bite, and speak properly.
- Dentures can renew confidence. You are less likely to shy away having your photograph taken. You may be more inclined to go after the job you always wanted or on a date with someone special.
- Dentures can help you feel better about yourself. Your body releases endorphins when you smile, which boost your mood.
- Dentures can help prevent other oral health issues. By replacing missing teeth, you can prevent teeth from shifting. Misaligned teeth are often more difficult to keep clean, which can increase your risk for tooth decay and gum disease.
- Dentures can provide longevity. With proper care and maintenance, dentures can last a decade or more.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani provides the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- Partial and full dentures available with Hanford, CA area dentist
- Where can Lemoore, CA area patients obtain affordable dentures?
- Hanford, CA, dental expert explains the advantages of dentures
- Dentures can improve dental health in Hanford, CA
- Highly skilled dentist in Hanford explains the benefits of dentures
Back to Dentures Home Page