Can a chipped front tooth be repaired at a dental practice near Lemoore, CA?Posted By Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
Drs. Nikunj Raiyani and Sukhmani Marwaha of Hanford Family Dental Center are committed to providing patients with solutions for chipped or broken teeth. Repair of a tooth near the front of the mouth may be different than a tooth near the back of the mouth. Patients near Lemoore, CA who are interested restoring their smile may want to ask our team about restorative dentistry solutions.
Can a front tooth be repaired?In most cases, yes! Whether the damage is caused by beverages that have stained the teeth or injury to the tooth, most teeth can be repaired. A chipped tooth is often repaired with porcelain veneers or composite resin bonding, while a lost tooth may be addressed with a bridge or a dental implant. There are many ways to address problem teeth with cosmetic and restorative dentistry solutions.
What options are available?The following treatment options may be used for repairing the front tooth:
- Porcelain veneers – veneers are often chosen because they are ceramic facings made to bond over the front of the teeth to disguise problems with the anterior teeth. They are strong, durable, and long-lasting.
- Composite resin bonding – composite resin bonding may be used on a chipped tooth to reshape the tooth to camouflage the issue. However, this needs to be replaced regularly and is not as resistant to staining as veneers are.
- Dental crown – in some instances, a dentist may use a dental crown, or “cap,” to cover a natural tooth and provide repair.
- Dental implants – when teeth are missing or extracted, they can be replaced using dental implants, which are titanium posts placed into the jawbone and restored with crowns or bridges.
- Bridges – bridges are ceramic restoration made with false teeth and crowns to replace missing teeth.
- Wondering what is a general dentist? Lemoore CA dental center can help answer
- Can a chipped front tooth be repaired at a dental practice near Lemoore, CA?
- Hanford dental practice explains the dental crown procedure
- Affordable family dentistry helps our patients from Lemoore, CA maintain healthy smiles
- Manage that sensitive sweet tooth in our family dental center in Hanford, CA
- Patients seek a respected dentist near Lemoore, CA who provides services for the whole family
- Residents in Corcoran, CA ask, "Does a dentist near me utilize innovative technology to identify oral health conditions?"
- Respected dentist in Hanford, CA explains the cost factors of root canal therapy
- Caring general dentist in Hanford explains a treatment that can protect teeth from cavities
Back to General Dentistry Home Page