Residents in Corcoran, CA ask, "Does a dentist near me utilize innovative technology to identify oral health conditions?"
Early detection of oral health conditions such as tooth decay and gum disease is critical for many reasons. When tooth decay is left untreated, the interior of the tooth can become infected. This can result in a painful toothache, tooth sensitivity, and gum tenderness. We can save the tooth with root canal therapy. However, if an infection is not treated promptly, the tooth may need to be extracted.
One out of every two adults ages 30 and older in the United States has gum disease, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Periodontitis is a more advanced form of gum disease. According to a study, it is estimated that 47.2 percent or 64.7 million adults, in America have periodontal disease. In addition to the findings of the study, gum disease leads as the primary cause of tooth loss among adults.
With such alarming statistics, we do all we can to help patients avoid tooth decay and gum disease. We take time to get to know our patients and learn about their oral hygiene habits. We tailor preventive care plans to meet their needs. When patients visit us for routine examinations and professional cleanings, they can count on our team to use the most innovative technology.
Protect the health of your smile. Schedule your initial consultation by calling (559) 530-8080 today.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani, Dr. Sukhmani Marwaha, Dr. Navneet Kaur and Dr. Dorsa Jalaee provide the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- General Dental Office in Hanford CA: Common Dental Procedures
- General dentist near Coalinga, CA provides pain-free, professional oral health care for every stage of life
- Wondering what is a general dentist? Lemoore CA dental center can help answer
- Can a chipped front tooth be repaired at a dental practice near Lemoore, CA?
- Hanford dental practice explains the dental crown procedure
- Affordable family dentistry helps our patients from Lemoore, CA maintain healthy smiles
- Manage that sensitive sweet tooth in our family dental center in Hanford, CA
- Patients seek a respected dentist near Lemoore, CA who provides services for the whole family
- Residents in Corcoran, CA ask, "Does a dentist near me utilize innovative technology to identify oral health conditions?"
- Respected dentist in Hanford, CA explains the cost factors of root canal therapy
- Caring general dentist in Hanford explains a treatment that can protect teeth from cavities
Back to General Dentistry Home Page