Manage that sensitive sweet tooth in our family dental center in Hanford, CA
Sensitivity is more than a minor nuisance
Tooth sensitivity can be a major problem if not handled promptly. Unfortunately, many people don’t understand that this condition is telling them something. Sensitivity is not a problem without an origin. It may indicate that a cavity is developing or it may stem from exposure of delicate root surfaces due to gum recession. Sometimes, a tooth may become sensitive because it has a tiny fracture or a loose filling. General sensitivity may occur when teeth have become worn down due to grinding.
Have you noticed that you are chewing on one side more than the other side? Do you sometimes wake up at night with mild tooth pain; a dull ache? Are you routinely taking an over-the-counter analgesic to maintain comfort and ease sensitivity? These are all signs that it is time to visit your dentist. Early care for sensitivity can save you from an emergency visit later.
We provide the care you need for improved comfort
Whether you are an existing patient of Hanford Family Dental Center or a new patient to our office, we are happy to schedule a convenient appointment time for you. When you visit with our friendly staff, your smile will be given our focused attention. With intraoral cameras and treatments such as tooth colored fillings, we can quickly identify and repair issues that are keeping you from the comfort you deserve.
In most cases, dental problems make themselves known in very subtle ways. Sensitivity is a common complaint that precedes a persistent, intense toothache. Contact our office at (559) 530-8080 today to avoid pain and potentially costly repair.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani, Dr. Sukhmani Marwaha, Dr. Navneet Kaur and Dr. Dorsa Jalaee provide the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- General Dental Office in Hanford CA: Common Dental Procedures
- General dentist near Coalinga, CA provides pain-free, professional oral health care for every stage of life
- Wondering what is a general dentist? Lemoore CA dental center can help answer
- Can a chipped front tooth be repaired at a dental practice near Lemoore, CA?
- Hanford dental practice explains the dental crown procedure
- Affordable family dentistry helps our patients from Lemoore, CA maintain healthy smiles
- Manage that sensitive sweet tooth in our family dental center in Hanford, CA
- Patients seek a respected dentist near Lemoore, CA who provides services for the whole family
- Residents in Corcoran, CA ask, "Does a dentist near me utilize innovative technology to identify oral health conditions?"
- Respected dentist in Hanford, CA explains the cost factors of root canal therapy
- Caring general dentist in Hanford explains a treatment that can protect teeth from cavities
Back to General Dentistry Home Page