Patients in Hanford, CA ask about the benefits of seeing a family dentist
At our practice, we see patients ranging from age 5 to 80. Families choose us because we can customize treatment to meet the unique needs of the patient, regardless of age. We take time to educate parents about the importance of oral health care at the youngest age. Our tips include wiping a baby's mouth after feedings to help prevent dental caries.
Just as proud parents watch their baby reach milestones such as rolling over, sitting up, and walking, the Hanford Family Dental Center team enjoys joining them for other "firsts." This includes the first dental check-up. We can assure we make the first visit, and following visits, as enjoyable and fun for children as possible.
As your child grows up, we will be available to answer any questions you may have. We are happy to teach you how to brush your child's teeth and floss properly. We can share fun ways to teach your children how to maintain their oral health every day. We may recommend dental sealants to provide additional protection from decay. This treatment is common among children and teenagers. We can place sealants on baby teeth when they have deep grooves and depressions. After we thoroughly clean the teeth, we place absorbent material around them to keep them dry during the procedure. Then, we place sealant on the grooves and depressions. Dental sealants keep plaque and food from entering the depressions of the teeth, which can protect them from cavities.
We would love to become a part of your family's major milestones. If you are looking for a dentist who can meet the needs of your family, look no further than Hanford Family Dental Center.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani provides the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- General Dental Office in Hanford CA: Common Dental Procedures
- General dentist near Coalinga, CA provides pain-free, professional oral health care for every stage of life
- Wondering what is a general dentist? Lemoore CA dental center can help answer
- Can a chipped front tooth be repaired at a dental practice near Lemoore, CA?
- Hanford dental practice explains the dental crown procedure
- Affordable family dentistry helps our patients from Lemoore, CA maintain healthy smiles
- Manage that sensitive sweet tooth in our family dental center in Hanford, CA
- Patients seek a respected dentist near Lemoore, CA who provides services for the whole family
- Residents in Corcoran, CA ask, "Does a dentist near me utilize innovative technology to identify oral health conditions?"
- Respected dentist in Hanford, CA explains the cost factors of root canal therapy
- Caring general dentist in Hanford explains a treatment that can protect teeth from cavities
Back to General Dentistry Home Page