General Dental Office in Hanford CA: Common Dental ProceduresPosted By Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
Cleaning and Routine Check-UpsThe most simple and probably one of the basic dental procedures you can have done is routine cleaning and checkups. Cleaning involves a thorough brushing and flossing and removing any plaque or tartar build-up on the teeth. Cleaning helps make sure that anything you may have missed while brushing is removed so that the dentist can see your teeth thoroughly and make a complete checkup possible. Checkups might include x-rays if needed; it involves checking for cavities, damage, or other issues and then determining the best course of treatment for your teeth and your particular issues.
Fillings and Dental RestorationAnother general procedure is fillings and dental restoration. Fillings are highly effective and necessary to make sure that decay does not damage the teeth further. Your dentist or dental hygienist will identify the cavity and then explore how pervasive it is and how much work will be needed to restore the tooth. The dentist will then drill the cavity out, clean the hole, and put in a filler to help seal the tooth and restore the surface. A filling can last the tooth's life and helps to stop the cavity from spreading and from compromising the rest of the teeth. Restoration can be fillings, root canals, crowns, and more. These are all essential to make sure your teeth are going to last for years to come.
Schedule Your Visit
Other ServicesDepending on what your dentist can do in the office, you may also be able to get crowns, root canals, or even dentures and implants in your office as part of the routine procedures that your dentist offers. Finding a great dentist you trust and that you can depend on to make sure your teeth are healthy and ready to face the years is a must. With the right dentist, you can maintain your smile and have excellent tooth health overall to keep your teeth longer so that your teeth will be healthy and promote better health overall for years to come.
If you live in the Hanford, CA area and are looking for a great general dentist, Hanford Family Dental Center and Dr. Nikunj Raiyani can help you get the best teeth of your life in no time. Call (559) 530-8080 or visit today to set up your appointment.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani, Dr. Sukhmani Marwaha, Dr. Navneet Kaur and Dr. Dorsa Jalaee provide the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- General Dental Office in Hanford CA: Common Dental Procedures
- General dentist near Coalinga, CA provides pain-free, professional oral health care for every stage of life
- Wondering what is a general dentist? Lemoore CA dental center can help answer
- Can a chipped front tooth be repaired at a dental practice near Lemoore, CA?
- Hanford dental practice explains the dental crown procedure
- Affordable family dentistry helps our patients from Lemoore, CA maintain healthy smiles
- Manage that sensitive sweet tooth in our family dental center in Hanford, CA
- Patients seek a respected dentist near Lemoore, CA who provides services for the whole family
- Residents in Corcoran, CA ask, "Does a dentist near me utilize innovative technology to identify oral health conditions?"
- Respected dentist in Hanford, CA explains the cost factors of root canal therapy
- Caring general dentist in Hanford explains a treatment that can protect teeth from cavities
Back to General Dentistry Page