What are the signs of gum disease for Lemoore area residents?By Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
What is periodontal disease?Also known as gum disease, periodontal disease is an infection that starts with the gum tissue. If not treated promptly, it can progress into periodontitis. At this point, the gum tissue recedes, the bone begins to shrink, and patients may experience the loss of teeth as they become loose.
Signs of gum diseaseThe most common signs of gum disease include:
- Persistent bad breath
- Bleeding of the gums when brushing and flossing
- Noticeable pockets between gum tissue and teeth
- Loose teeth
- Bone loss (seen via x-rays)
When any of these symptoms appear, it is essential that patients take the time to visit their dentist for an evaluation. Early intervention can help dramatically in addressing the problem.
Do you think you have gum disease?If you are experiencing the signs gum disease and live in the Lemoore area, it is essential that you visit us to get a proper diagnosis and discuss treatment options. Dr. Nikunj Raiyani and the team of Hanford Family Dental encourage patients to make an appointment and discuss their concerns. The practice is located at 869 W Lacey Blvd Suite 101. Calling (559) 530-8080 is the best way to schedule an appointment and work with a dentist in achieving a healthy, beautiful smile for life!
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani provides the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- Dentist near Lemoore, CA offers diagnosis and treatment of periodontal disease
- Dentist near Coalinga, CA offers treatment options for gum infections
- Can gum disease be cured? Learn about treatment of periodontal disease with Hanford dentist
- Hanford dentist wants all patients to know the signs of gum infection and what to do
- Treatments for gum disease available in the Coalinga area
- What are the signs of gum disease for Lemoore area residents?
- Understanding gum disease and the importance of preventive care in Hanford, CA
- Periodontal disease treatment in California
- Dentist in Hanford, CA focuses on the prevention of gum disease
- Respected dentist explains the causes and symptoms of gum disease