California pediatric dentist provides tips for keeping your child’s smile healthy
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani and his team at the Hanford Family Dental Center have provided expert dental services to California parents and children for many years. Here, Dr. Raiyani offers some tips for parents:
- Start now. It’s never too early to consider your child’s oral health. Even before cutting the first tooth, parents should clean the baby’s gums by wiping them with a soft cloth after feedings. Once a tooth erupts, it can be softly brushed with an infant toothbrush.
- Teach your children well. Give them the toothbrush and teach them how to address the back teeth and along the gum line. However, after children brush, follow with a solid cleaning of your own. Also, be sure to use dental floss as soon as the teeth begin to touch.
- Make dental appointments a habit. By developing a relationship with the dentist early, children experience less apprehension about dental appointments. Also, consider letting your child tag along for one of your visits so that he or she can meet the dentist.
- Remember nutrition. Parents know that good nutrition is good for their children’s health, but it’s also important for their teeth. Foods that have high sugar content are common causes of tooth decay and gum disease. Try to exchange the lollipops and candy bars for fruits and vegetables to improve children’s oral health.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani, Dr. Sukhmani Marwaha, Dr. Navneet Kaur and Dr. Dorsa Jalaee provide the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- Seek kids’ dental care in Hanford CA for healthy teeth
- Dentist in Hanford, CA offers family dental care solutions
- Learn about general and pediatric dentistry solutions with a dentist near Corcoran, CA
- Hanford dentist has advice for you about child dental health
- Hanford dentist offers busy families dentistry for kids
- Experienced dentist provides kids dental care for Hanford CA residents
- Coalinga area dentist provides top pediatric oral care health tips
- California pediatric dentist provides tips for keeping your child’s smile healthy
- Hanford, CA dentist helps parents understand the importance of mouth guards for pediatric dental health
- Choosing the best children's dentist
- Dentist in Hanford treats kids of all ages
- Dentist in Hanford educates kids and their parents about oral hygiene
Back to Pediatric Dentistry Home Page