Hanford dentist has advice for you about child dental healthPosted by Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
Facts about tooth decay:
- Almost half of all children have cavities by the time they begin school.
- Children with no oral healthcare are three times more likely to miss school.
- In 2010, ER visits for dental complaints cost over 2 billion dollars.
- One in five children go without dental visits.
How to help your child enjoy lifelong great oral health:
- Start dental checkups early and be consistent with them! The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends the first dental visit prior to a year old. We've found that consistent and early dental visits help ease dental anxiety and allow us to guide your child's oral hygiene routines.
- Use fluoride toothpaste from the beginning: The ADA now recommend that fluoride toothpaste is used from the first tooth. Just use a very small smear to begin. At the age of 3, a pea sized amount can be used.
- Floss daily. This is necessary even before permanent teeth come in. This gets your child in the habit of flossing every day and helps keep their gums and teeth healthy.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani provides the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- Seek kids’ dental care in Hanford CA for healthy teeth
- Dentist in Hanford, CA offers family dental care solutions
- Learn about general and pediatric dentistry solutions with a dentist near Corcoran, CA
- Hanford dentist has advice for you about child dental health
- Hanford dentist offers busy families dentistry for kids
- Experienced dentist provides kids dental care for Hanford CA residents
- Coalinga area dentist provides top pediatric oral care health tips
- California pediatric dentist provides tips for keeping your child’s smile healthy
- Hanford, CA dentist helps parents understand the importance of mouth guards for pediatric dental health
- Choosing the best children's dentist
- Dentist in Hanford treats kids of all ages
- Dentist in Hanford educates kids and their parents about oral hygiene
Back to Pediatric Dentistry Home Page