Coalinga area dentist provides top pediatric oral care health tipsPosted by Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
- Start young. Even before the first tooth comes through the gums, parents can use a soft cloth to clean the mouth after feedings. Once the tooth does break through, brush it gently with an infant toothbrush.
- Teach your child well. Teach your child the proper way to brush. However, until you’re sure that he can effectively clean the teeth, be sure to follow his brushing time with a solid cleaning of your own. Introduce your child to dental floss when the teeth begin to touch as that is a common area for cavities to form.
- Visit the dentist. Dental checkups can be as ordinary as visiting the pediatrician. By starting early your child will develop a relationship with the dentist and experience less apprehension about dental visits. Consider letting your child tag along for one of your visits so that she learns what to expect.
- Consider nutrition. Eating healthy is important for overall wellness, and it’s good for your teeth. Foods that have a high sugar content are common causes of tooth decay. Swapping the lollipops and candy bars for fruits and vegetables can improve your child’s oral health.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani, Dr. Sukhmani Marwaha, Dr. Navneet Kaur and Dr. Dorsa Jalaee provide the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- Seek kids’ dental care in Hanford CA for healthy teeth
- Dentist in Hanford, CA offers family dental care solutions
- Learn about general and pediatric dentistry solutions with a dentist near Corcoran, CA
- Hanford dentist has advice for you about child dental health
- Hanford dentist offers busy families dentistry for kids
- Experienced dentist provides kids dental care for Hanford CA residents
- Coalinga area dentist provides top pediatric oral care health tips
- California pediatric dentist provides tips for keeping your child’s smile healthy
- Hanford, CA dentist helps parents understand the importance of mouth guards for pediatric dental health
- Choosing the best children's dentist
- Dentist in Hanford treats kids of all ages
- Dentist in Hanford educates kids and their parents about oral hygiene
Back to Pediatric Dentistry Home Page