Hanford dentist offers busy families dentistry for kidsPosted by Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
Ease your child’s anxiety about dentistry
- Start young. It is recommended that you begin taking your child to the dentist before the first teeth even arrive. However, if it is not that early for you, the sooner your child comes to a dentist the better. This allows us to help them get used to the experience from the earliest age possible.
- When talking about the dentist to your child, keep it simple. Don’t go into too many details. Too much information about possible things like fillings can merely increase your child’s fears.
- Watch your vocabulary. Do not use words like “shot,” “hurt,” or “pain.” Even very young children understand these concepts and will have anxiety. Instead talk to them about how the dentist wants to count their teeth and check their smile.
- Do a “play” visit. Make it a game. Take a toothbrush and use it to count your child’s teeth. Don’t pretend any drilling or other scary things! Then let your child be the dentist and clean the teeth of a doll.
- Our goal is to make every family member feel comfortable and at ease.
- We work hard to make dental care as easy as possible for you, including the financial side.
- Dentist in Hanford, CA offers family dental care solutions
- Learn about general and pediatric dentistry solutions with a dentist near Corcoran, CA
- Hanford dentist has advice for you about child dental health
- Hanford dentist offers busy families dentistry for kids
- Experienced dentist provides kids dental care for Hanford CA residents
- Coalinga area dentist provides top pediatric oral care health tips
- California pediatric dentist provides tips for keeping your child’s smile healthy
- Hanford, CA dentist helps parents understand the importance of mouth guards for pediatric dental health
- Choosing the best children's dentist
- Dentist in Hanford treats kids of all ages
- Dentist in Hanford educates kids and their parents about oral hygiene
Back to Pediatric Dentistry Home Page