Dentist in Hanford, CA offers family dental care solutionsPosted By Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center, we cater to families who are seeking dental care solutions. Our dentist– Dr. Nikunj Raiyani is here to help children and adults in the area of Hanford, CA achieve beautiful and healthy smiles. With the help of our dedicated team, we provide ways for patients to look and feel their best with general, cosmetic, and restorative dental procedures.
A family dentist is focused on helping generations of patients enjoy healthy smiles. One benefit is the ability to visit a single office for everyone in the family. Instead of taking a child to a pediatric dentist and the parents visiting a dentist strictly for adults, patients can schedule everyone in the household with the same dental professionals. Our team understands how important your time is, so we provide back-to-back appointments for children and adults. Everyone can come at once and get their treatments provided during one single visit to the practice. This is extremely advantageous for families with busy lifestyles.
Family dental careHanford Family Dental Center provides general and cosmetic dentistry for the entire family. We cater to families who are focused on achieving and maintaining their oral health and wellness. Patients who have imperfections of the smile that they want to improve may be interested in our cosmetic treatments that are used to enhance the look of the teeth and gums. General dentistry services, such as cleanings and examinations, are done routinely to ensure the smile is healthy and that young smiles are developing as they should.
Services providedJust a few of the dental services provided in our office to families include:
- Cleanings and examinations – cleaning the teeth every day by brushing and flossing is important, but it doesn’t always get those hard-to-reach places within the smile. It is essential that one of our dental hygienists provide a thorough cleaning of the teeth and gums when patients visit every six months. This gives our dental professionals the chance to evaluate the smile, perhaps with x-rays to look at the health of the teeth underneath the gums.
- Periodontal disease treatment – when patients are not careful with caring for their smile, they may be at risk of developing periodontal disease, or “gum disease.” This condition starts with inflammation of the gum tissues and spreads as an infection through the smile. Treatment for the condition will vary depending on the severity and the stage at which the condition has reached but may include a treatment known as scaling and root planing.
- Professional teeth whitening – one of the primary goals of many of our patients is to have a brilliant, beautiful smile. Using professional teeth bleaching treatments, patients can achieve the look they’ve always wanted! We provide solutions that are stronger and more concentrated than anything available at the local drugstore, ensuring beautiful and long-lasting results!
- Cavities – when patients have tooth decay, holes can form in the enamel of the teeth called cavities or “dental caries.” The best treatment for cavities is fillings. Fillings are materials that are used inside of the holes to seal the tooth and protect it. It also keeps the cavity from progressing deeper and resulting in damage that may only be treated with root canal therapy. At Hanford Family Dental Center, we ensure the teeth are treated with a safe and aesthetic filling known as composite resin which can be placed during a single appointment. In some cases, if cavities are extremely large, our team may place a dental crown over the top to offer an extra layer of protection.
CALL OUR OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATIONNew Patients : (559) 530-8080 Existing Patients : (559) 582-4349
What are the benefits of visiting a family dentist?
Interested in learning more about family dental care solutions?Call the office of Hanford Family Dental Center today to schedule your appointment and discuss with Dr. Nikunj Raiyani the benefits of having a family-centered practice for the care of you and your household. For patients in and around the Hanford, CA area, treatment is just a phone call away! Hanford Family Dental Center can be reached by calling (559) 530-8080 and is conveniently located at 425 West 7th Street, Suite 104.
- Dentist in Hanford, CA offers family dental care solutions
- Learn about general and pediatric dentistry solutions with a dentist near Corcoran, CA
- Hanford dentist has advice for you about child dental health
- Hanford dentist offers busy families dentistry for kids
- Experienced dentist provides kids dental care for Hanford CA residents
- Coalinga area dentist provides top pediatric oral care health tips
- California pediatric dentist provides tips for keeping your child’s smile healthy
- Hanford, CA dentist helps parents understand the importance of mouth guards for pediatric dental health
- Choosing the best children's dentist
- Dentist in Hanford treats kids of all ages
- Dentist in Hanford educates kids and their parents about oral hygiene
Back to Pediatric Dentistry Page