Respected dentist in Hanford, CA explains the cost factors of root canal therapy
To understand how an infection develops, it helps to know the anatomy of the tooth. Blood vessels, nerves, and other tissues are found in the interior of the tooth. Decay or a fracture can lead to an infection inside the dental pulp chamber. Once infected, the dental pulp begins to die and the body responds with an inflammatory response. The result is usually a painful toothache. If left untreated, the infection can enter the bloodstream and cause several health conditions. In addition to a toothache, there may be signs such as tooth discoloration or swollen gums. An abscess can develop and you may experience prolonged sensitivity to cold or hot beverages and foods. There might be gum tenderness near the infected tooth. The symptoms may be uncomfortable, but root canal therapy can provide relief.
Before the procedure, we use local anesthetic to numb the affected area. Dr. Raiyani will remove debris and the infection, clean and sterilize the canals, and shape and seal them. Then, Dr. Raiyani will protect the treated tooth with a temporary crown. At your next visit, Dr. Raiyani places a final crown that is customized for precise fit. The crown is made of porcelain, which blends beautifully with the smile.
The cost of root canal therapy can vary based on the severity of the tooth infection. The longer you wait to see the dentist, the more severe the infection can become. Many insurance companies cover root canals and Hanford Family Dental Center participates in most major dental insurance plans. We also provide a flexible, interest-free payment plan. We are committed to the health of your smile and we will work with you to help you receive the care you need. To learn more about root canal therapy, call (559) 530-8080 today.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani, Dr. Sukhmani Marwaha, Dr. Navneet Kaur and Dr. Dorsa Jalaee provide the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- Advantages of Treating Damaged Teeth with Root Canal Procedure
- Dental professional near Lemoore, CA offers root canal therapy to save a natural tooth from extraction
- Learn about the cost of root canal treatment for patients near Coalinga, CA
- Hanford CA dentist provides best results for toothache relief web searches!
- Lemoore, CA area dentist describes root canal therapy
- Hanford, CA, dentist explains root canal therapy
- Hanford, CA, dentist discusses common myths about root canal therapy
- Root canal treatment a cost our patients near Lemoore, CA may be able to avoid
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask about the cost of Zoom! tooth whitening treatment
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask, "What is the purpose of a root canal?"
Back to Pediatric Dentistry Home Page