Learn about the cost of root canal treatment for patients near Coalinga, CAPosted By Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
- Is it necessary to get a root canal?
- Are root canals painful?
- Why would I need to undergo root canal therapy?
Is it necessary to get a root canal?Root canals are restorative procedures performed to avoid extracting a tooth. It can be the last resort to save the structure and is often successful. This eliminates the need for extra work, including extractions and tooth replacement with dentures, bridges, or dental implants.
Are root canals painful?Absolutely not! In fact, it is often a toothache that brings patients into our practice for a proper diagnosis and treatment. Root canals are performed with proper local anesthetics as well as sedation to ensure optimum patient comfort throughout the procedure.
Why would I need to undergo root canal therapy?Root canal therapy may be desirable for patients who want to keep their natural tooth and avoid dealing with replacement options. Root canal therapy is often performed for patients who have a toothache caused by a large cavity or an infection of the dental pulp within the tooth structure. Removing and replacing the dental pulp eliminates the nerves within the teeth that cause pain and discomfort to a patient.
Speak now to our team about endodontic therapyAt Hanford Family Dental Center, Drs. Nikunj Raiyani and Sukhmani Marwaha are here to assist patients of all ages with their oral health and wellness. When infection or disease occurs to a tooth and root canal therapy is required, we can help! Call us at (559) 530-8080 today to book an appointment and discuss this and other restorative techniques available in our state-of-the-art practice in Hanford, California, near Coalinga, CA.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani, Dr. Sukhmani Marwaha, Dr. Navneet Kaur and Dr. Dorsa Jalaee provide the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- Dental professional near Lemoore, CA offers root canal therapy to save a natural tooth from extraction
- Learn about the cost of root canal treatment for patients near Coalinga, CA
- Hanford CA dentist provides best results for toothache relief web searches!
- Lemoore, CA area dentist describes root canal therapy
- Hanford, CA, dentist explains root canal therapy
- Hanford, CA, dentist discusses common myths about root canal therapy
- Root canal treatment a cost our patients near Lemoore, CA may be able to avoid
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask about the cost of Zoom! tooth whitening treatment
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask, "What is the purpose of a root canal?"
Back to Root Canal Therapy Home Page