Advantages of Treating Damaged Teeth with Root Canal ProcedurePosted By Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
How Root Canals Work to Save Damaged TeethGood oral hygiene and routine dental care can help preserve the health and quality of your teeth well into your senior years. Many people, however, have one or more teeth extracted during their lifetime. Root canals help repair damaged teeth to avoid unnecessary extraction.
An infection can spread down to the roots in a severely decayed tooth, destroying the pulp and surrounding tissue. Root canal treatment entails drilling the decayed tooth and removing the infected tooth pulp to stop the infection. Once the pulp has been removed, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani will cleanse and disinfect the tooth canals to prevent the spread of bacteria to adjacent healthy teeth. We’ll then fill the tooth with a special filling called gutta-percha, seal it to prevent further infection, and place a crown or onlay on top to restore its usefulness. The crown or onlay will strengthen the structure of your tooth to avoid breakage when using it.
Root canals are performed under anesthesia, so you feel no pain or discomfort during treatment. Upon completion, your tooth will be as good as new.
Advantages of Root Canal TreatmentWorking with an experienced root canal dentist like Dr. Nikunj Raiyani improves your chances of successful root canal treatment. The most significant benefit of this treatment is saving the tooth from extraction. The following are some additional advantages of undergoing root canal treatment:
- Stops infection from spreading to healthy teeth
- Repairs damaged teeth and restores their usefulness
- Preserves your smile and protects oral health by saving your natural teeth
- Affordable treatment that eliminates the need for replacing lost teeth with prosthetics
Schedule Your Visit
Root Canal Dentist Near Me in Hanford, CaliforniaRoot canal treatment by Dr. Nikunj Raiyani can help you avoid tooth extraction and the resulting complications that arise with losing natural teeth. To learn more about our root canal procedures or determine if this treatment is a good option for you, contact Hanford Family Dental Center in Hanford, California, at (559) 530-8080.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani, Dr. Sukhmani Marwaha, Dr. Navneet Kaur and Dr. Dorsa Jalaee provide the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- Advantages of Treating Damaged Teeth with Root Canal Procedure
- Dental professional near Lemoore, CA offers root canal therapy to save a natural tooth from extraction
- Learn about the cost of root canal treatment for patients near Coalinga, CA
- Hanford CA dentist provides best results for toothache relief web searches!
- Lemoore, CA area dentist describes root canal therapy
- Hanford, CA, dentist explains root canal therapy
- Hanford, CA, dentist discusses common myths about root canal therapy
- Root canal treatment a cost our patients near Lemoore, CA may be able to avoid
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask about the cost of Zoom! tooth whitening treatment
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask, "What is the purpose of a root canal?"
Back to Root Canal Therapy Page