Lemoore, CA area dentist describes root canal therapyBy Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
When is root canal therapy needed?Root canal therapy, also referred to as endodontic therapy, is a procedure done to remove the dental pulp. This is performed using special instruments that allow precise removal of the dental pulp. The inside of the tooth is disinfected and then filled with gutta percha. The procedure is done when the dental pulp is diseased or infected. This may happen from a large cavity or an injury. Determining when root canal therapy is needed can be done by the dentist. He can perform x-rays to check the inside of the tooth and decide if endodontic treatment would be beneficial to the patient. It can eliminate the pain patients are experiencing, bring the tooth to health, and avoid the need for extraction.
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani and his professional staff at Hanford Family Dental Center recognize when dental treatments are needed to bring the smile back to health. He also explains when procedures such as root canal therapy could maintain the natural smile while treating a condition to bring relief to a patient. His practice is conveniently located at 869 W Lacey Blvd Suite 101 in Hanford and can be reached at (559) 530-8080 to make an appointment. His practice is ready and willing to accept new patients and families in the area who are seeking quality general and cosmetic dentistry services.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani provides the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- Advantages of Treating Damaged Teeth with Root Canal Procedure
- Dental professional near Lemoore, CA offers root canal therapy to save a natural tooth from extraction
- Learn about the cost of root canal treatment for patients near Coalinga, CA
- Hanford CA dentist provides best results for toothache relief web searches!
- Lemoore, CA area dentist describes root canal therapy
- Hanford, CA, dentist explains root canal therapy
- Hanford, CA, dentist discusses common myths about root canal therapy
- Root canal treatment a cost our patients near Lemoore, CA may be able to avoid
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask about the cost of Zoom! tooth whitening treatment
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask, "What is the purpose of a root canal?"
Back to Pediatric Dentistry Home Page