Hanford CA dentist provides best results for toothache relief web searches!Posted By Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
What can cause tooth pain?
- Sensitive teeth: If you experience sharp pains when eating or drinking hot or cold foods, it might be caused by a cavity or an abscessed tooth. It can also be a sign of receding gums or worn-down tooth enamel.
- Cracked teeth: If you have sharp, stabbing pain while biting down on something, it might be from a crack in your tooth.
- Infected teeth: If the pain is a constant, throbbing pain in your mouth that never goes away entirely, it could be from an infected tooth.
Some short-term solutions for toothaches:
- Clean your mouth out! Rinse your mouth out with warm water. Also, gently floss your teeth to ensure there are no trapped food particles in the toothache area.
- Apply a cold compress to the outside of your mouth or cheek. This can help reduce any swelling if your tooth is infected.
- Take acetaminophen or ibuprofen to help with the pain.
- See your dentist! Give us a call as soon as possible so we can determine what is causing your pain and solve it for you.
What we can do:
- Give a thorough examination including x-rays to diagnose the underlying cause and prescribe the appropriate treatment path.
- Prescribe an antibiotic if an infection is occurring.
Stop the suffering! Call us so we can relieve your pain and ensure that your smile is healthy! (559) 530-8080.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani, Dr. Sukhmani Marwaha, Dr. Navneet Kaur and Dr. Dorsa Jalaee provide the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- Dental professional near Lemoore, CA offers root canal therapy to save a natural tooth from extraction
- Learn about the cost of root canal treatment for patients near Coalinga, CA
- Hanford CA dentist provides best results for toothache relief web searches!
- Lemoore, CA area dentist describes root canal therapy
- Hanford, CA, dentist explains root canal therapy
- Hanford, CA, dentist discusses common myths about root canal therapy
- Root canal treatment a cost our patients near Lemoore, CA may be able to avoid
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask about the cost of Zoom! tooth whitening treatment
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask, "What is the purpose of a root canal?"
Back to Root Canal Therapy Home Page