When might clear braces be recommended for patients in the Coalinga, CA area?Posted By Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
When patients are advised to consider braces for repairing the alignment of their smiles, they often think of metal brackets and wires covering their teeth for months, even years, to achieve the result they want. Instead, Drs. Nikunj Raiyani and Sukhmani Marwaha of Hanford Family Dental Center encourage patients to consider the advantages of clear braces. Patients in the Hanford, Lemoore, and Coalinga, CA areas are all welcome to visit our practice to ask about the most often recommended option.
What are clear braces?Clear braces are braces that include brackets and wires but are not nearly as noticeable as conventional orthodontics. Instead, clear braces are made with clear or tooth-colored brackets and wires that match the tooth’s appearance, making them far less noticeable within the smile. Our practice offers Six Month Smiles to achieve treatment for misalignment without the embarrassment that comes with conventional orthodontia.
What are the benefits of clear braces?The treatment is:
Are you considering clear braces?Speak to the team of Hanford Family Dental Center today to ask Drs. Nikunj Raiyani and Sukhmani Marwaha about Six Month Smiles. Our staff provides this and many other restorative and cosmetic solutions for patients of all ages. We can be reached by phone at (559) 530-8080 and are in Suite 104 at 425 West 7th Street in Hanford, California.
- When might clear braces be recommended for patients in the Coalinga, CA area?
- Looking for a place that has braces for adults near Hanford, CA?
- Hanford dentist discusses the differences between Six Month Smiles and traditional braces
- Are you a candidate for cosmetic braces? Hanford, CA dentist answers.
- Dentist who provides Six Month Smiles explains the cosmetic as well as other benefits of clear braces
- Patients consider Six Month Smiles as a cosmetic alternative to traditional metal braces
Back to Six Month Smiles Home Page