California dentist provides tips for keeping your smile bright after teeth whitening treatment
- Avoid dark foods and beverages that can stain your teeth. Popular examples include coffee, tea, red wine, or dark pasta sauce. If you can't drop your coffee habit or avoid other items, consider using a straw for the liquids so that the beverages don't touch the front of your teeth.
- Brush your teeth immediately following every meal, especially those with dark foods or beverages. If you're not in a location where you can brush, take the time to rinse your mouth with water.
- Follow good oral hygiene habits at home. Brush at least twice a day and a floss at least once each day. You can use a tooth whitening toothpaste one or two times each week, but you should primarily use a regular toothpaste.
- Avoid habits that damage your teeth. Most people know that smoking is bad for your health, but it can also cause your teeth to become stained by the nicotine and tar. Additionally, smokeless tobacco can cause discoloration of the teeth.
- Visit your dentist for a checkup at least twice per year. Your dental visit will include a professional cleaning to remove plaque from areas that regular brushing and flossing can't reach. Your dentist will also check for trouble spots to avoid bigger issues later.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani, Dr. Sukhmani Marwaha, Dr. Navneet Kaur and Dr. Dorsa Jalaee provide the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- Hanford CA family dentists brighten your smile with teeth whitening that really works
- Get the smile of your dreams with professional teeth whitening treatment near Avenal, CA
- Local dentist in Hanford explains effective teeth whitening methods
- Ask the dentist about teeth whitening for sensitive teeth in Hanford, California
- What are the benefits of professional teeth whitening in Hanford, CA practice?
- What is the best way to whiten teeth in California to enjoy a bright, beautiful smile?
- Learn more about professional teeth whitening to improve tooth discoloration in Hanford, California
- Natural teeth whitening tips to prolong bleaching results
- Hanford, CA residents can count on long lasting dental whitening treatments from area dentist
- Patients in Corcoran love how professional teeth whitening gives them the smile of their dreams!
- Finding affordable teeth whitening service in Lemoore
- People in Lemoore achieve a beautiful and natural smile with professional teeth whitening
- Hanford, CA, dentist discusses teeth whitening cost
- Achieve your best smile in less time with professional teeth whitening available in Hanford
- California dentist provides tips for keeping your smile bright after teeth whitening treatment
- Teeth whitening services from respected Hanford, CA, dentist
- Dental team in Hanford, CA offers Zoom! teeth whitening at a reasonable cost
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask about the cost of Zoom! tooth whitening treatment
- Dentist in Hanford, CA provides safe and effective teeth bleaching treatment
Back to Teeth Whitening Home Page