What are the benefits of professional teeth whitening in Hanford, CA practice?Posted by Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
What sets professional whitening apart from over-the-counter treatments?While over-the-counter whitening products can be effective for patients who want mild whitening at an inexpensive rate, they often do not provide the results patients desire. When patients invest in whitening, they want to see noticeable changes to their smiles. Deep, dark stains may not be improved with the use of drugstore products, which is why patients often come to a dental practice to learn more about the solutions available to them. There are several benefits to the bleaching products available at Hanford Family Dental Center. Professional whitening products are often:
- Highly concentrated
- Better at addressing deep stains
- Faster at providing results
- Able to whiten up to eight shades whiter in one visit
- A wonderful investment in smile enhancement
What types of whitening is available for patients at Hanford Family Dental Center?At Hanford Family Dental Center, we are pleased to offer two methods of whitening. The first is in-office power bleaching. This is done right in the dental chair by our hygienists. Special bleaching gel is applied to the surfaces of the teeth, and then the whitening ingredients are activated using a light. Patients rest while the treatment works its magic, and then the teeth are cleaned. Patients will see same-day results, often within an hour, enjoying a smile that can be whitened up to eight shades lighter. The alternative is take-home whitening tray kits. These include a custom acrylic tray that is made with impressions of the smile to ensure proper fit. The tray is supplied to the patient along with professional-grade bleaching gels that are administered into the trays and worn for a specific period each day. This provides gradual, natural-looking results over the course of several weeks. Many patients choose this method of whitening because it gives them more control over the results and allows them to whiten when they want to. It is also more cost effective for patients who are on a budget, but still want more results than what can be achieved with over-the-counter products. Both provide amazing opportunities for patients serious about brightening their smiles!
Request an Appointment
Why whiten the smile?For many patients, day-to-day habits may impact the brilliance and beauty of the natural smile. The teeth can become yellowed and discolored due to smoking or enjoying dark beverages such as coffees, red wines, and teas. Over time, this can have a negative effect on the appearance of the teeth, even if they are strong and healthy. Many patients choose to move forward with professional teeth whitening because they want to accentuate the natural beauty of their smiles. They may be preparing for certain photo opportunities or special events such as a class reunion or an upcoming wedding. Others may just want to look their best. Regardless, professional whitening can be the most effective solution.
How much does professional whitening cost?
Professional teeth whitening is just an appointment away!Contact Hanford Family Dental Center today to speak with Drs. Nikunj Raiyani and Sukhmani Marwaha about the advantages of using professional teeth whitening services versus over-the-counter alternatives. We encourage patients to call us at (559) 530-8080 to discuss this and other options for the smile. Our practice is conveniently located in Suite 104 at 425 West 7th Street in Hanford, CA, and serves patients in the areas of Corcoran and Lemoore as well.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani, Dr. Sukhmani Marwaha, Dr. Navneet Kaur and Dr. Dorsa Jalaee provide the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- Hanford CA family dentists brighten your smile with teeth whitening that really works
- Get the smile of your dreams with professional teeth whitening treatment near Avenal, CA
- Local dentist in Hanford explains effective teeth whitening methods
- Ask the dentist about teeth whitening for sensitive teeth in Hanford, California
- What are the benefits of professional teeth whitening in Hanford, CA practice?
- What is the best way to whiten teeth in California to enjoy a bright, beautiful smile?
- Learn more about professional teeth whitening to improve tooth discoloration in Hanford, California
- Natural teeth whitening tips to prolong bleaching results
- Hanford, CA residents can count on long lasting dental whitening treatments from area dentist
- Patients in Corcoran love how professional teeth whitening gives them the smile of their dreams!
- Finding affordable teeth whitening service in Lemoore
- People in Lemoore achieve a beautiful and natural smile with professional teeth whitening
- Hanford, CA, dentist discusses teeth whitening cost
- Achieve your best smile in less time with professional teeth whitening available in Hanford
- California dentist provides tips for keeping your smile bright after teeth whitening treatment
- Teeth whitening services from respected Hanford, CA, dentist
- Dental team in Hanford, CA offers Zoom! teeth whitening at a reasonable cost
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask about the cost of Zoom! tooth whitening treatment
- Dentist in Hanford, CA provides safe and effective teeth bleaching treatment
Back to Teeth Whitening Home Page