Teeth whitening services from respected Hanford, CA, dentist
To keep your smile bright after a teeth whitening procedure, it's important to understand what causes discoloration in the first place. Discoloration or staining of the teeth is caused by several factors, including:
- Food and drink – If the items you're eating and drinking are dark in color, there's a good chance they could discolor your teeth over time. For example, coffee, soda, red wine, and red pasta sauce can negatively affect the whiteness and brightness of your smile. Try to limit your consumption of these items. If you can't kick the coffee habit, consider using a straw to keep the dark liquid from contacting the front surfaces of the teeth. Additionally, brush your teeth or rinse with water to remove some of the staining food particles.
- Medications – Certain medications can cause the teeth to become discolored, such as those used by children whose teeth are still developing. Additionally, antihistamines and medications to address blood pressure can cause adult teeth to appear discolored. It's important to tell your dentist which medications you're taking.
- Poor oral hygiene – Patients understand the need for daily dental hygiene in order to prevent cavities and gum disease. However, brushing and flossing also keep the teeth free from food particles that can cause staining. Be sure to brush your teeth a minimum of two times each day and floss at least once each day to keep your mouth healthy and your smile white.
- Aging – Simply put getting older can cause your teeth to become discolored as the outer layer of tooth begins to wear away.
- Trauma – Most trauma is out of your control, but it's important to note that a fall or being hit in the mouth can cause discoloration in adults and children.
Hanford Family Dental Center
Dr. Nikunj Raiyani
At Hanford Family Dental Center we want to give our patients the best and most modern dental care. While dentistry focuses on the prevention and treatment of dental conditions and enhancing the aesthetics of your smile, we add a personal touch to it by understanding that your smile is unique. Through several years of training and experience, Dr. Nikunj Raiyani provides the best and most effective results through personalized and customized care. We work alongside you to help you achieve all your dental goals and desires. Our hygienists JD, Daisy and Jessica go the extra mile to educate you and help ensure your comfort throughout the treatment process. Although our office environment is modern, our Front Office staff and assistants ensure that you have a pleasant and smooth experience every time you visit us. At Hanford Family Dental Center, everything is about you!
- Hanford CA family dentists brighten your smile with teeth whitening that really works
- Get the smile of your dreams with professional teeth whitening treatment near Avenal, CA
- Local dentist in Hanford explains effective teeth whitening methods
- Ask the dentist about teeth whitening for sensitive teeth in Hanford, California
- What are the benefits of professional teeth whitening in Hanford, CA practice?
- What is the best way to whiten teeth in California to enjoy a bright, beautiful smile?
- Learn more about professional teeth whitening to improve tooth discoloration in Hanford, California
- Natural teeth whitening tips to prolong bleaching results
- Hanford, CA residents can count on long lasting dental whitening treatments from area dentist
- Patients in Corcoran love how professional teeth whitening gives them the smile of their dreams!
- Finding affordable teeth whitening service in Lemoore
- People in Lemoore achieve a beautiful and natural smile with professional teeth whitening
- Hanford, CA, dentist discusses teeth whitening cost
- Achieve your best smile in less time with professional teeth whitening available in Hanford
- California dentist provides tips for keeping your smile bright after teeth whitening treatment
- Teeth whitening services from respected Hanford, CA, dentist
- Dental team in Hanford, CA offers Zoom! teeth whitening at a reasonable cost
- Patients in Hanford, CA ask about the cost of Zoom! tooth whitening treatment
- Dentist in Hanford, CA provides safe and effective teeth bleaching treatment
Back to Teeth Whitening Home Page