Bring out your inner beauty with veneers from your Hanford dentistVeneers are customized to fit over natural tooth structure. The purpose of dental veneers is to enhance the smile’s natural beauty. In the design process, we are able to plan the perfection of a tooth’s size, shape, color, and more. At Hanford Family Dental Care, patients benefit from the choices we offer. In addition to the indirect veneer process with high quality porcelain, we also offer direct veneers, also known as dental bonding.
Porcelain veneersIndirect porcelain veneers are carefully designed after in-depth discussion and assessment of existing tooth structure. Dr. Raiyani, through attention to tiny details, achieves the most natural results, bringing the smile into perfect unison with other facial features and a patient's unique complexion.
cosmetic dentistry is to bring out a patient’s natural beauty, to achieve a stunning result that looks as though it was always there. To accomplish the goals set at the consultation, porcelain is the material of choice for many of our patients. This material has been used throughout history to create delicate works of art. In dentistry, porcelain is capable of recreating the tooth’s natural characteristics and more. Stain resistant, porcelain reflects light in the same way as enamel. It is also translucent, maintaining the natural appearance of tooth material.
Enhancing the smile with porcelain veneers takes only a few weeks and two to three visits.
Dental Veneers VideoVideo Transcript
Veneers are thin handcrafted porcelain shields worn on the front of the tooth which improve the appearance of teeth that are chipped, cracked, stained or worn. Veneers are thin as contact lenses, and are an aesthetically pleasing option of closing gaps, lengthening teeth, and providing symmetry to make your smile more natural. Veneers are intended to last for many years without changing color. They are one of the most popular cosmetic procedures in dentistry. Ask your dentist if veneers may be right for you.
What our patients say about Veneers
By Isabel H.
Hanford Family Dental Center has always provided me with quality dental care. They have friendly staff who make me feel welcome. I’m never sitting too long in their waiting room. My treatment takes place almost as soon as I arrive. I would highly recommend them to anyone searching for quality dental care.
BondingDental bonding is the process through which small imperfections are immediately corrected. By applying tooth-colored composite resin to a tooth or teeth, Dr. Raiyani creates the ideal shape and size to achieve optimal proportions. Composite material is then cured and polished to bring out the smile’s natural sheen.
Through the veneer process, we can:
- Close gaps between teeth
- Make a turned tooth appear straight
- Disguise a chip or crack
- Bring new life to worn down teeth
- Brighten a dull smile
- Even out teeth that are not the same length
- Dentist near Avenal, CA explains the benefits of porcelain veneers for your dental health, smile aesthetics
- Dentist near me in Hanford, CA answers: are veneers the same as crowns?
- Porcelain veneers are used to improve the appearance of teeth for Hanford, California area patients
- Wondering if cost of porcelain veneers is worth it? Hanford dentist believes it is!
- Hanford, CA patients think teeth veneers cost is worth it
- Avenal, CA, patients find affordable smile improvement with dental veneers
- Corcoran residents ask, “What are the advantages of using veneers for my teeth?”
- Dentist nearby Lemoore, CA, explains the advantages of porcelain veneers
- Understanding porcelain dental veneers in Hanford, CA
- Dentist in Hanford highlights the types of dental veneers
- Veneers at Hanford dental practice enhance the natural beauty of the smile